Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes is a collection of recipes related to Abuelita Chocolate Cake. There are many different flavors of cake covered in this article, including Mojito Chocolate Cake, Margarita Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Vanilla Bliss Cake, and White Rum Mocha Coffee Cake.
Check out these recipes if you want to make an Abuelita Chocolate cake for your significant other!
What is Abuelita Chocolate Cake?
Abuelita Chocolate Cake is a cake named after Abuelita. This woman plays the narrator in the classic Mexican film Mariachi. It is a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and tastes like Abuelita.
To bake this cake, you must use a box of Devil’s Food Cake mix, some canned sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. You will also need to use two 8-inch cake pans and bake the cakes in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Once the cakes have cooled, you can begin to prepare the frosting. For this layer, you will need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips and ½ cup of shortening or butter. You will also need some milk, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar.
How to Make Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes?
- Prepare Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 25 minutes
- Resting Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 12-16 people
Cake Ingredients for Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
Cooking Directions for Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a 9×13-inch pan for baking the cakes. Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl using a fork or sifter. Add all the liquid ingredients into the bowl, and mix them smoothly with a whisk.
Pour the batter into the cake pans and bake them for 20 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted into the middle of the cakes and it comes out clean.
While the cakes are cooling, you can prepare all the ingredients for the frosting. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add all the ingredients: margarine/shortening, chocolate chips, milk, vanilla extract/bean paste, and powdered sugar. Whisk the mixture until it is smooth. Pour the frosting into a Tupperware or bowl and cover it with plastic wrap if you have one handy.
When your cakes have finished cooling, use a sharp knife to lift them out of their pans and flip them over. Place the cakes upside down on your work surface and spread frosting on both sides using an offset spatula or a spoon. Cut the cake into your desired-sized pieces, and serve.
Nutrition Facts of Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes
Serving ideas for Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Serve the Abuelita Chocolate Cake with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce.
- The above recipe is great with strawberry or cream cheese.
- Turn it into a strawberry cake, add strawberry jam, and frost it with chocolate buttercream icing.
- Instead of serving the cake as is, make mini cupcakes by splitting the batter into 2 portions and using 4 mini cupcake pans instead of a full-size cupcake pan like in the recipe below.
- The Abuelita Chocolate Cake can be eaten alone as a dessert and tastes great when served with ice cream.
- If you want to switch flavors, go for the Margarita Chocolate Cake Recipe instead.
Healthy benefits of Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes
1. Abuelita Chocolate Cake is a rich source of the B vitamin niacin. This vitamin helps prevent blood vessel problems and improves skin and hair health.
2. Abuelita chocolate cake is packed with dietary fiber, which prevents constipation by acting as a bulk laxative. Dietary fiber also prevents heartburn by working as a soothing colonic tonic, and it helps prevent migraine headaches as well.
3. Choline is a compound necessary for brain development, cell growth, and healthy skin functions. Abuelita chocolate cake is a good source of choline. It helps prevent memory loss because it increases the production of acetylcholine. This vital neurotransmitter transmits nerve impulses to the brain.
4. Abuelita chocolate cake recipes contain decent amounts of iron. This essential mineral helps red blood cells transport oxygen to vital organs. It also aids digestive health, immune function, and metabolism support.
5. Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes is a huge source of magnesium, which helps prevent muscle cramps by enabling skeletal muscles to relax. It also supports the health of your organs.
6. As a bonus, Abuelita chocolate cake recipes are a good source of protein and energy!
Abuelita Chocolate Cake is so easy to bake that even an amateur baker can make it, and it tastes so good that you will love it. You can also experiment with other cake recipes that contain Abuelita Chocolate Cake – they are all delicious!
I hope you like this recipe, and if you do, share it with your friends and family on Facebook!
What is an excellent way to make Abuelita Chocolate Cake?
The easiest way to make Abuelita Chocolate Cake Recipes is to use a box of cake mix. Add the ingredients as instructed on the box and follow the instructions on this page for how to frost it.
How much does Abuelita Chocolate Cake cost?
Abuelita Chocolate Cake can be found at most grocery stores and bakeries. If you bake your own, it will work out to be considerably cheaper as you won’t have much waste as the cake recipe is so easy to follow.
Where can I buy Abuelitas Chocolate Cake?
Abuelita Chocolate Cake is available at most grocery stores and bakeries in the Philippines. It can also be purchased online from various websites.
How do you make Abuelita Chocolate Cake taste good?
You may have noticed that many Filipino desserts are decadent and calorie-filled. However, many are low in fat, cholesterol, sodium, and saturated fats. This makes them good choices for health-conscious individuals.
You will taste and see that the rich taste of Abuelita Chocolate Cake is excellent because it is rich in flavor. Because it is also low in fat and calories, it is heart-protective because the fats are necessary to keep food moist. This means that Abuelita Chocolate Cake will help lower your cholesterol levels!