Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe is a delicious, easy-to-make recipe for hot chocolate that is perfect for wintertime. The flavor of this drink comes from brown sugar, which gives it a sweet taste and a caramel-like texture. This recipe is ideal for any time of the year, just as easy to make in the winter as in the summer. The best thing about this recipe is that kids love it; it is a great way to get them to drink their milk.
What is the Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe is a hot chocolate drink that will make you want to drink it all year round. This recipe is made with brown sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. The mixture of these ingredients creates a sweet drink that your whole family will love. This recipe will give you a taste of something a little different than your standard hot chocolate, and it is not too sweet and not too bitter, just perfect.
How To Prepare Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of crushed ice
Method of Preparation
Prepare the hot chocolate by mixing the cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a small pan.
Add the water to this mixture. Once the mixture starts to boil, add the milk.
Once you have added the milk, start stirring this mixture so it blends better. Allow it to boil for another 2 minutes as you continue to stir it until it becomes smooth and thickens slightly; this should take only around 3 minutes.
Allowing the hot chocolate to cool down, add the crushed ice and mix it until it has melted.
Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts of Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe:
8 Health Benefits of Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe is a great way to get kids to drink milk. It is a great way to make kids eat healthily.
2. This recipe will provide you with the nutrients your body needs; it has vitamins and minerals that the body needs, such as calcium and iron. Also, it provides you with carbohydrates that your body needs.
3. Brown sugar hot chocolate will give you more energy due to its energy-giving properties and vitamins like vitamin B, which help the body produce energy in the form of glucose from foods we consume, such as carbohydrates and protein.
4. The brown sugar in the drink helps stabilize blood triglycerides level, which reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks by making blood less sticky so it can flow more quickly through the arteries in the body.
5. Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate Recipe is tasty, easy to make, and a great way to warm you up on a cold day.
6. This recipe contains ingredients that have been proven to lower cholesterol levels, like cocoa powder and soybeans, which are part of soy protein and have been proven to reduce harmful cholesterol levels and help in good cholesterol production.
7. This drink is suitable for your hair and skin because it contains vitamin A, which helps prevent premature skin aging and helps with dry skin. Vitamin A is found in breast milk which helps the body repair damaged skin cells faster, which prevents sagging skin.
8. The drink contains ingredients that help improve the health of your teeth. The hot chocolate drink has tooth-friendly sweeteners like sucralose and xylitol, which are suitable for the teeth. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener used in many products because it tastes like sugar but does not have calories or cause tooth decay or weight gain.
Can you use cocoa powder instead of Dutch-processed cocoa powder?
Since brown sugar is already added, cocoa powder cannot be used in place of Dutch-processed cocoa powder. The main difference between this recipe and those that use Dutch-processed cocoa powder is that this recipe uses hot chocolate mix instead of the instant hot chocolate mix like Hershey’s hot chocolate mix. Instead, it uses powdered cocoa in addition to the other ingredients.
Is it necessary to use whole milk for the hot chocolate?
It is not necessary to use whole milk for the recipe, but it does make a difference in taste. If you do not have whole milk, use more water instead. Half-and-half would also be a suitable substitute for whole milk.
Does this recipe require a blender to mix?
This recipe does not require an electrical blender to mix. It can be combined with a hand blender or a regular, non-electric mixer. The hot chocolate mixture can be mixed in a large, heavy saucepan.
Can this recipe be made in the microwave?
There is no danger that this recipe will burn in the microwave. It is just a myth that hot chocolate burns because it has often been cooked in the microwave.
Can brown sugar hot chocolate be frozen?
Yes, it is possible to freeze brown sugar hot chocolate. However, it should not be kept frozen for more than five days. It is best to make only what will be consumed the day that it is made and freeze the rest in small Tupperware containers.
Is hot chocolate better made with milk or water?
Brown sugar hot chocolate can be made with milk or water and taste just as good. The main difference is that milk has fewer calories and carbohydrates than water. Milk is a good choice for those who want to cut calories but want to drink their cocoa or coffee “sugary.” Therefore, they add you skim or whole milk instead of water.
Brown sugar hot chocolate is a popular drink in many countries worldwide. This recipe can be made very quickly, and the taste is delicious. Every ingredient in the glass has a purpose, from milk or water to sweeteners and cocoa powder. They combine to produce a healthy, tasty, and easy-to-make hot chocolate drink that keeps you warm on cold winter days.