The Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe is decadent and will leave you warm, cozy, and satisfied. It’s a perfect recipe for winter or when one is craving chocolate!
Brownies can be baked in many different ways and with various flavors, but the most classic recipe requires just a few ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
To make the hot cocoa recipe, you will also want to bring water to a boil for each cup of milk used. Add two tablespoons of cocoa powder and stir until it dissolves. Then add three tablespoons of sugar and stir until dissolved.
What is Brownie Hot Chocolate?
Hot cocoa is a simple recipe made with milk, cocoa powder, and sugar. It is then heated to create a chocolatey drink that is popular all year round. However, adding brownies to the mix makes this Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe something special.
How to Make Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Prepare Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 4 cups of milk
- 1.5 Tbs hot water (for each cup of milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan on low heat and bring to a smooth consistency. Add the cocoa powder and sugar to the saucepan after bringing it to a slower boil. This will make sure that your hot chocolate is nice and smooth. Finally, add in vanilla extract and stir until dissolved.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray and add in the brownies. Place in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes or until they are slightly puffed, golden, and starting to melt.
Once you remove the brownies from the oven, pour some hot cocoa over each serving. Enjoy!
Serving Ideas for Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. Pour hot cocoa into your favorite mug and stir in a tablespoon of melted chocolate chips.
2. Make this Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe into a mocktail by pouring it into a glass with ice cubes, adding a splash of lemon juice, and topping it off with whipped cream. It’s the perfect treat for a hot summer day!
3. Make it a mudslide by adding some Bailey’s Irish Cream or Frangelico. Use your imagination and add any of your favorite alcohols or liquors.
4. Instead of pouring the hot cocoa over the brownie, make a delicious cupcake ice cream sandwich by making vanilla cupcakes and filling them with hot cocoa.
5. Add it to an ice cream sundae! All kinds of toppings can be added, such as chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cacao nibs, and more!
6. Add some hot cocoa to your favorite chili recipe or soup! It’s already warm and will add extra warmth to your meal.
7. Use as a cake topper! It’s simple to make and will add a festive, Christmasy look to any dessert.
8. Whip some hot cocoa into whipped cream, and top off with chocolate syrup or grated chocolate. You can always add some chopped nuts if you want something crunchy!
9. Cool the hot cocoa for a few minutes before drinking it. This will give it extra flavor and prevent the cocoa from getting too hot or thick.
Nutrition Fact of Brownie Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Saturated Fat||1 gram|
What happens when you mix milk and Nutella?
Nutella is made from cocoa paste, sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil. It is typically processed by heating it to a temperature of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows the product to be easily spreadable and incorporated into pastries and ice cream.
If you’re unsure if a rational or irrational belief causes your procrastination, keep working on changing your behaviors to see if there are any changes. Keep trying different things until you find something that works.
In the example above, we can see that the author believes that he controls the situation by citing his habits as proof. He thinks that if he starts writing again, his procrastination will subside. Suppose you understand your beliefs and think critically about how you were procrastinating. In that case, it should be easier to figure out what you’re trying to avoid by making yourself write.
Procrastination is a difficulty that many people face. If you are currently in a situation where you cannot choose the best course of action, consider the rational and irrational beliefs that may be causing your procrastination and try to think of ways around them.
I hope that this article has been helpful to you. It is one that I have had to deal with for years, and I hope that it can provide some insight so that you do not suffer through this much longer.
If you’ve got something to share, feel free to comment!