A bulk Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe is a great holiday or party idea. One box of dry milk powder, one box of sugar, two cups of cocoa powder, and two cups of water will make 16 servings. Mix these in a large container and store them in an airtight container. You will have a chocolatey drink for everyone anytime. You can also add a little vanilla extract if you have it and add a little cinnamon or nutmeg to taste.
Pour one cup of the Hot Chocolate Mix into a saucepan and add 2 cups milk. Heat the mixture until it is hot enough to serve, and enjoy! I hope you enjoy this bulk hot chocolate mix recipe as much as we do.
What is Bulk Hot Chocolate?
Bulk Hot Chocolate Mix is a product that can be bought in many places. It is usually sold in large quantities so that the seller has it for the customers. Bulk Hot Chocolate mixes are great for restaurants, parties, and organizations to have on hand for the group to use. These products are also available for sale online, so you can buy them from your computer and have them sent to your home or office.
Bulk Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
- Prepare Time: 10 Min.
- Servings: 16
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Dry Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup Baker’s Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
Determine whether you should cook the hot chocolate mix or serve it right after it has been mixed. If you plan to do it immediately, prepare the hot chocolate mixture and pour it into a saucepan. Heat the mixture.
If you plan to cook the hot chocolate mix, then your next step is to prepare the dry milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar, and water in a large container.
Once you have prepared half of the ingredients, pour it over half of the hot chocolate combination and stir thoroughly until all ingredients are combined.
Repeat Steps 2-4 with the remaining ingredients and half of the mixture, and then pour it over the other half of the combination stirring again until all ingredients are combined.
Pour the mixture into containers. These can be glass, plastic, or metal containers. Just ensure they are airtight to ensure the mix stays fresh and delicious.
Refrigerate the mix until you are ready to use it again, or use it immediately, so it doesn’t spoil.
Nutrition Fact of Bulk Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Serving ideas for Bulk Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
- Serve this delicious hot chocolate mix with a dash of cinnamon powder for added flavor.
- This bulk hot chocolate mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week if you don’t plan to serve it that day. It can also be stored in the pantry, but ensure it is kept in an airtight container to avoid spoilage.
- Serve this hot chocolate mix with toppings, whipped cream, marshmallows, and cookies.
- Make delicious homemade brownies or chocolate chip cookies using this hot chocolate mixture as an ingredient. You can also use it in other recipes, such as cakes, pies, or brownies.
- Make a delicious Hot Chocolate Float that is perfect for the holiday or to serve during Christmas. Pour some hot chocolate mix into glasses and place three scoops of ice cream in the center. Combine the cream and hot chocolate in a saucepan and heat it until it is hot enough. Pour it around the ice cream and serve immediately.
Healthy Effect of Bulk Hot Chocolate Mix
- Homemade hot chocolate is much healthier than the pre-made kind.
- The ingredients in homemade hot chocolate are entirely natural and not processed.
- This is a homemade recipe, so it costs much less than buying pre-made hot chocolate.
- This decadent drink will keep you warm on those cold winter days and nights and help ward off colds!
How To Store Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
Homemade hot chocolate mixes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can serve it whenever you need to or cook it and store it in an airtight container. The best way to keep it fresh is to make the mixture and then just wait until you are ready to use the mix instead of cooking it at the same time as you are going to eat it.
If you cook the hot chocolate mixture at the same time as you will serve it, it can spoil if it is uneaten. When you make a bulk homemade hot chocolate mix recipe, store it in an airtight container or bottle. A mason jar with a lid on it is ideal for this purpose.
Safe for kids
Many people are worried about making homemade hot chocolate because they think it is too rich for kids to eat. This drink is much more prosperous than the canned kind you buy in stores but not so rich as to cause any harm if children or adults consume it. It is a great beverage to keep you warm during the winter months and is cholesterol free so that it won’t strain your heart or liver. For extra flavor, you can add some spices to this recipe like ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Ingredients to make bulk hot chocolate mix typically come in plastic bags. You are free to use different containers such as glass, plastic, and metal, but the one you use must be airtight so that your mixture won’t spoil. Most people like using mason jars with lids at home because they are inexpensive, easy to care for, and great for storing things.
Bulk Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix is a great product to cook in bulk and store for sale. It can be made using your instant pot or on the stovetop. This recipe is also cheaper and healthier than pre-made hot chocolate. The recipe could be stored in the fridge for up to one week, after which it can be reheated and used again. However, it is better to make this hot chocolate mix fresh and serve it immediately. It is an excellent drink for the whole family to enjoy!
I hope that you enjoyed my Bulk Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe. Please feel free to leave your comments, suggestions, and questions. Thanks for reading!