Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe Is a perfect drink this winter season. So you are looking for a delicious and easy recipe while it is cold outside.
This recipe is so simple to follow, with just 3 ingredients. It will be on your table in no time! Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe gives you a creamy and sweet taste that will warm your tummy and give you the holiday spirit.
What Is Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe is the cocoa base with the syrup and the whipped cream. The Butterfinger candies are used to give this recipe a more delicious taste.
This great drink can be served by itself or with whatever your heart desires! I recommend you serve it alongside a piece of cake for a perfect dessert, and you can also use it for breakfast.
How To Make Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe is very easy to make. You can use whatever soft drink you would like to use. It is best if the soft drink contains vanilla or chocolate syrup to give this drink a better taste.
- Prepare Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Butterfinger syrup or any other soft drink you like
- 1 oz. whipping cream
- 1 cup Butterfinger candy pieces
Add cocoa powder, sugar, and milk to a saucepan. Stir in the pan until the mixture is smooth.
Stir in the Butterfinger syrup and vanilla. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture begins to boil. Stir often.
Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes to cool it down a bit and allow some of the alcohol flavor to evaporate, which will help with creaminess later on.
In a chilled bowl, whip the cream and syrup together with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Pour the whipped cream into a glass. Fold in pieces of candied Butterfinger, reserving some pieces to garnish each serving.
Pour the hot cocoa into a hot mug and top with whipped cream and candied Butterfinger pieces.
Nutrition of Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe
4 Important Tips for Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. Always use chilled ingredients to make your hot chocolate.
2. Heat the ingredients gradually until it just begins to boil, do not overheat the liquid.
3. Check the consistency of your mixture. If you want a smooth consistency, strain it before serving or add more whipped cream to top off to look more appealing.
4. Serve your Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe with Whipped Cream topping and whatever your heart desires, such as cake or brownies!
Healthy benefits Of Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe has the same nutritional levels as other hot cocoas, up to 300 calories per serving
2. Contains a small amount of Iron and Calcium, a portion of your daily requirements.
3. It Contains carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so that they will make you feel full regularly.
4. It is also rich in Vitamin A, which will help improve your eyesight and immune system.
5. It is also rich in Vitamin C, a good antioxidant, and helps boost your immune system.
6. It Contains sodium to balance your fluids more easily.
7. Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe makes you up to 40% of your body’s daily requirements, which will help improve your overall health by giving you healthy nutrients and vitamins.
8. Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe has zero cholesterol, so you do not have to worry about having high cholesterol levels.
Butterfinger Hot Chocolate Recipe is a great drink you can serve anytime, whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. With all its health benefits, it is something you should consider adding to your diet plan.
You can also add this drink to your party or gathering as an alternative to normal hot cocoas because you will have a warm drink and serve it with other delicious treats like some cake or brownies.