Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is the perfect sweet treat that you can whip up and enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Not only is this recipe easy to follow, but it also tastes delicious. If you’re tired of repeatedly making the same sweet treats or just looking for a new recipe, this one is worth trying!
What is Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe?
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are a well-known American classic dessert. They are one of the most popular treats to bake and make at home, so it’s no wonder why!
Although this recipe is delicious and easy to follow, remember to adjust the ingredients if you want a sweeter or more chocolate taste. The amount of sugar will depend on what kind of chocolate chips you’re using and how much you like your sweet cookies.
How to make Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe?
- preparing time: 40 minutes
- cooking time: 10 minutes
- total time:50 minutes
- serving: 8
- 1 cup of butter at room temperature
- 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- One egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups of flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2¼ cups of chocolate chip
Preheat the oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla, and mix well.
Sift flour and salt into the mixture, then add chocolate chips. Mix by hand until dough is well combined.
Roll cookie dough into 1″ balls and place on a prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten to about ½” thickness. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
Cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Do not overmix the dough. Kneading and overworking will result in tough cookies. Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and press down as much as possible to form a disc before refrigerating.
- This recipe can be easily doubled. More ingredients and cookie cutters are necessary for larger quantities.
Nutrition facts of Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
|NutritionAmountCalories201Total fat10gCholesterol31mgSodium46mgCarbohydrates28gFiber1g Sugar16g Protein2g Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe|
7 health benefits of Cadbury Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
1. low in fat:
Just 10 g of fat per serving, this cookie recipe is a good snack for those watching their weight or limiting the amount of fat they consume.
2. the source of vitamin e:
one serving (1 cookie) contains 2% of your daily dose of vitamin E. This antioxidant can help prevent cancer, cardiovascular disease, and asthma.
3. heart health:
This recipe is rich in folate, an important B nutrient needed to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
4. the source of iron:
Iron is an essential mineral used to carry oxygen throughout the body. A single serving (1 cookie) has 15% of your daily recommended intake.
5. the source of fiber:
Fiber helps keep the digestive tract working properly and helps with disease prevention and weight loss. This recipe provides 2 grams of fiber, about 8% of your daily dose.
6. the source of calcium:
Calcium is essential to healthy bones and teeth. It also helps maintain normal blood pressure.
7. the source of manganese:
This trace mineral helps maintain bone health and tissues, as well as proper nervous system function and blood glucose metabolism.
How do you make Cadbury cookie mix?
Cadbury’s has announced that they will no longer be using the product as a half recipe of their recipes. Now to get the same effect from Cadbury’s, you will need double the amount of ingredients.
1. Mix your butter, sugar, and cocoa together in a bowl. This is what is left.
2. Move onto the next step using the chocolate mixture in your bowl mix in a third of your flour and leave it for about 1 minute until the combination has become nice and smooth
3. Lastly, mix in the other third of your flour and cocoa mixture.
How do you know when double chocolate chip cookies are done?
My advice would be to bake them for a little less time than normal once you have put them in the oven. If you think they are not done, then leave them in for another 5 minutes, although this is not ideal as it could result in your cookies being burnt.
Why are my cookies hard after they cool?
These hard cookies are often caused by overworking the dough. Limiting the amount of mixing you do with this recipe is essential. Otherwise, your cookies will turn out hard.
Do you put cookies in the fridge after baking?
Cookies can be put into the fridge, but this is not necessary. It is good to leave them out for a couple of hours so they can harden up a little and become crisp. If you put them in the fridge, they will soften up again as soon as you take them out.
What cookies stay fresh the longest?
This depends on whether you want the cookies to be soft or crispy. If you want them soft, they will stay fresh for up to 3 weeks and if you prefer them crisp, they can stay fresh.
Does freezing cookies keep them fresh?
Freezing cookies is not recommended, as this could result in them going soft and becoming stale when you decide to enjoy them.
What is the best way to freeze chocolate chip cookies?
To get the best results from your frozen cookies, follow this simple 5 step process.
1. Thaw out your cookies in the fridge or on the top shelf of a warm oven for approximately an hour.
2. Place a plate or tray in the freezer to chill out for about 15 minutes.
3. Take the chilling plate out of the freezer and leave them to sit on it for a couple of minutes. This will allow them to defrost slightly, making them easier to handle.
4. Take a cookie with a fork and place it in your hand; if you can still fold it in half with no problem, they are ready to eat. If not, leave them for another 5 minutes or until they no longer feel cold.
5. Place your cookies into an airtight container or bag and freeze them immediately.
These delicious cookies are perfect for a special occasion or just because. I would make them again. They are easy to make, and kids love them; I would even say that they would enjoy these without knowing what they contain.