This Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe is perfect for all those cold winter days and nights. Rich in antioxidants, Chaga is full of nutrients and has been used medicinally for centuries.
Reconstituting the mushrooms requires warming them up with water before boiling them to a viscous liquid extract. Then, you can add organic cacao beans and honey to sweeten the drink.
How To Make Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Prepare Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1/4 cup dried Chaga mushrooms
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp organic honey, or to taste
Place the Chaga mushroom pieces in a pot and fill them with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes. The mushrooms will absorb the water into their texture and flavor.
Take the mushrooms out of the pot and cool them down. Place in a blender. If you do not have a blender, you can use a coffee grinder for this step.
Put the water, cacao powder, and honey in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. As the mixture simmers down, you may need to stir it from time to time.
Add the warm chocolate to the mushrooms in the blender.
Blend until smooth. This may take a little while, depending on your blender. Be patient and blend until you get a nice creamy consistency.
Enjoy this delicious warm drink.
Nutrition Fact Of Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
Serving Ideas For Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. You can whip up this warming drink as a gift for a friend or as a holiday treat.
2. This drink can be served with cakes and cookies during early fall and winter.
3. You can also use this drink as a base for other sweets recipes like brownies, cookies, and muffins.
Does Chaga taste like chocolate?
Chaga tastes like rich, deep cocoa, but there is also a woodsy taste and an earthy flavor. It doesn’t taste like chocolate, but it pairs nicely with chocolates.
What are Chaga benefits?
- Chaga is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal that helps fight against fungus and other harmful bacteria, including candida.
- This can be used to prevent the growth of tumors and cancers.
- Chaga has been used as an immune stimulant, and it helps to keep the immune system strong and alert.
- These mushrooms can also be used to fight against symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- The antioxidants and bioactive compounds in Chaga can help to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
How much change can you drink a day?
The correct dosage of these mushrooms is between 1 to 4 grams per day.
- You should always stick with the lower dosages when first experimenting with Chaga.
- When taking this mushroom, it is best to drink at least a cup a day for at least a week to see if your system can tolerate the mushroom.
- By starting with a low dosage, you can gradually increase the amount as you begin to feel better.
Is Chaga good for anxiety?
Chaga has been used as a traditional remedy for anxiety. It may help to alleviate stress, and in some cases, it may also help to improve sleep quality.
Chaga has become more popular in recent years due to the amazing medicinal benefits of this powerful mushroom. It’s believed that Chaga can help cure cancer! In traditional medicine, Chaga is used to slow tumor growth and even reverse it. It also protects the body from radiation and other toxins like heavy metals.
It is said that Chaga contains every single nutrient needed by the human body in a form that the body can easily absorb.
Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe is a rich, warm and comforting drink. It’s packed with antioxidants and nutrients, which can be good for your body. This drink can be made at home to enjoy the health benefits of this beneficial mushroom.
Enjoy this amazing hot chocolate recipe.