This Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe is perfect for all those cold winter days and nights. Rich in antioxidants, Chaga is full of nutrients and has been used medicinally for centuries.
Reconstituting the mushrooms requires warming them up with water before boiling them to a viscous liquid extract. Then, you can add organic cacao beans and honey to sweeten the drink.
How To Make Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups milk of choice (dairy, nut, oat, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp chaga powder or 1 chaga tea bag
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just simmering. Be careful not to boil.
- While the milk is heating, whisk together the cacao powder, chaga powder, sweetener and spices in a mug or measuring cup.
- Once the milk is heated, pour about 1/4 cup into the mug with the dry ingredients. Whisk well to form a paste.
- Add the remainder of the hot milk to the mug and whisk again until fully incorporated.
- Pour Chaga hot chocolate between 2 mugs and top with whipped cream, marshmallows or extra cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
Serving Ideas For Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. You can whip up this warming drink as a gift for a friend or as a holiday treat.
2. This drink can be served with cakes and cookies during early fall and winter.
3. You can also use this drink as a base for other sweets recipes like brownies, cookies, and muffins.
Does Chaga taste like chocolate?
Chaga tastes like rich, deep cocoa, but there is also a woodsy taste and an earthy flavor. It doesn’t taste like chocolate, but it pairs nicely with chocolates.
What are Chaga benefits?
- Chaga is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal that helps fight against fungus and other harmful bacteria, including candida.
- This can be used to prevent the growth of tumors and cancers.
- Chaga has been used as an immune stimulant, and it helps to keep the immune system strong and alert.
- These mushrooms can also be used to fight against symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- The antioxidants and bioactive compounds in Chaga can help to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
How much change can you drink a day?
The correct dosage of these mushrooms is between 1 to 4 grams per day.
- You should always stick with the lower dosages when first experimenting with Chaga.
- When taking this mushroom, it is best to drink at least a cup a day for at least a week to see if your system can tolerate the mushroom.
- By starting with a low dosage, you can gradually increase the amount as you begin to feel better.
Is Chaga good for anxiety?
Chaga has been used as a traditional remedy for anxiety. It may help to alleviate stress, and in some cases, it may also help to improve sleep quality.
Chaga has become more popular in recent years due to the amazing medicinal benefits of this powerful mushroom. It’s believed that Chaga can help cure cancer! In traditional medicine, Chaga is used to slow tumor growth and even reverse it. It also protects the body from radiation and other toxins like heavy metals.
It is said that Chaga contains every single nutrient needed by the human body in a form that the body can easily absorb.
Chaga Hot Chocolate Recipe is a rich, warm and comforting drink. It’s packed with antioxidants and nutrients, which can be good for your body. This drink can be made at home to enjoy the health benefits of this beneficial mushroom.