Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe is perfect for the baker who wants to take their creation from the counter to their desk.
This recipe has been around for a while, and we hope you will enjoy it just as much as we do. We hope that you will find the step-by-step directions and tips useful. We can’t wait to see your version of this recipe.
This recipe has everything for that perfect chocolate cake pop dunked in coffee flavor. The cake pops are simple to make and require no special equipment other than a kitchen appliance, pan, or baking sheet. They are best served warm and are perfect to munch on after a long day at work or school.
How To Make Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 30 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- Lollipop sticks
- 16 oz melting chocolate or candy coating
- Assorted sprinkles or toppings (optional)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified in the cake mix box. Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Combine the chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box, usually for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once the cake is baked, please remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Crumble the cooled cake into fine crumbs using your hands or a fork.
- Add the chocolate frosting to the cake crumbs and mix until well combined. The mixture should be moist enough to hold together when rolled into balls.
- Roll the cake mixture into small balls, about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each cake ball, ensuring it goes about halfway through it. Place the baking sheet with the cake pops in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate or candy coating according to the package instructions, using a double boiler or a microwave.
- Remove the cake pops from the refrigerator. Dip each cake pop into the melted chocolate, coating it completely. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- If desired, decorate the cake pops with sprinkles or other toppings while the chocolate is still wet.
- Stick the cake pops upright into a Styrofoam block or a cake pop stand to let them set completely.
- Once the chocolate coating has hardened, your homemade Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe is ready to be enjoyed!
Nutrition Fact Of Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
What flavor is the chocolate cake pop at Starbucks?
The chocolate cake pops are flavored with semisweet chocolate, unsweetened cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. It is not uncommon for people to say that the flavor of the chocolate cake pop is similar to the Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.
There is some store and bar trivia about the chocolate cake pop. Here are some common questions about the chocolate cake pop at Starbucks.
What is the price of a chocolate cake pop at Starbucks?
The price for a chocolate pop will vary depending on the size of the pop and whether you want it iced or with sprinkles. The size range for an iced pop is from $1.35 to $1.75 each. The size range for a sprinkled chocolate cake pop varies from $2.10 to $2.
I hope this article has been helpful to you. If you liked the article, please share it with your friends and family on social media.
If you have any questions or comments, kindly post them in the comment box below. See you next time for the following Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe article!