Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s blog is about accessible, delicious, and creative chocolate cake recipes and simple desserts. The website also includes many articles about cooking, baking, and dessert trends. It also has various recipes from every cuisine, including American, Mexican, Asian, and Italian.
It was founded by Sally Van Meter in 1999. She is an event planner, author, and food expert who has published two cookbooks and given thousands of recipes to other food writers.
What is Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s?
Yes, the Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s website has articles about cooking and dessert trends. It also includes thousands of recipes from every cuisine, including American, Mexican, Asian, and Italian. It also contains articles about cooking, baking, and dessert trends.
This website has been available online since 1999. It has various recipes from every cuisine, including American, Mexican, Asian, and Italian. It also offers many delicious chocolate cake recipes.
It also continues to inspire aspiring home cooks and serious bakers who are unsatisfied with the same old chocolate cake recipes found in cookbooks or websites.
How To Make Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s?
- Prepare Time: 15 minutes.
- Cook Time: 60 minutes.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 60 Minutes.
- Servings: Serves 12-18 people
- 1 package (20-30) ounces of cocoa powder.
- 1 box (20-30) ounces of buttermilk.
- 1 cup shortening ( Crisco ).
- 2 cups granulated sugar.
- 4 eggs.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease 3 8″ round cake pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cocoa powder and buttermilk.
Add the shortening, sugar, and salt to the mixing bowl and continue mixing until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until each egg is blended before adding another. This will ensure that no lumps are formed.
Add vanilla extract to the cocoa mixture and mix well with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until blended.
Pour the cocoa mixture into the cake pans and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool completely before cutting into individual cakes to serve.
Nutrition Fact of Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s:
10 Servies ideas for Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s:
1. Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s. Spread some Caramel Fudge on each cake to create a decadent and rich dessert with no bake caramel topping.
2. Homemade ice cream in each slice topped with hot fudge sauce, chopped nuts, and whipped cream.
3. Twisted chocolate lava cakes filled with hot fudge sauce, sprinkled with nuts, and served with chilled chocolate syrup drizzled over the top.
4. Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
5. Cupcakes frosted with chocolate icing.
6. Hot Cocoa Cake- Make a batch of your favorite chocolate cake batter and bake it in cupcake tins for the kids. Add marshmallows to each cupcake and serve them with hot cocoa to make delicious hot cocoa cakes for a winter treat!
7. Perfect for breakfast with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some chocolate syrup, and whipped cream, or try it for dessert by adding some sweet strawberries à la mode.
8. Easy and delicious cupcakes topped with Oreo cookies, hot fudge, and whipped cream.
9. Chocolate cupcakes frosted with peanut butter frosting.
10. Make a decadent cupcake tower by stacking your favorite chocolate cake recipe as high as possible! Decorated with white frosting drizzled on top and adorned with fresh mint leaves.
Is it healthy?
Yes, Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s is healthy as it is rich in wholesome ingredients like cocoa powder, buttermilk, and eggs. It also contains shortening and other unsaturated fats that promote heart health.
Healthier than most chocolate cake recipes?
Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s has fewer calories for the same amount of food that you would get from a chocolate cake recipe made with butter or oil. Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s has much lower saturated fat than a chocolate cake recipe made with butter or oil. Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s is a healthy choice.
Is the chocolate cake recipe sally’s diet friendly?
Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s is diet friendly as it has fewer calories, less saturated fat, and is rich in unsaturated fats that promote heart health. This cake recipe is also a good choice as it is low in the saturated fats found in full-fat dairy products like butter, whole milk, and cheese.
How can I serve the chocolate cake recipe sally’s?
You can serve Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s in many ways. It is delicious when served warm or cool.
Tips for making chocolate cake recipe sallies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease 3 8″ round cake pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
2. To make this cake easy, use a food processor to mix the ingredients.
3. To make the chocolate frosting, add the boiling hot cocoa mixture to the powdered sugar.
4. Mix with a handheld mixer for a more creamy texture, or mix with a stand mixer until it has sat for about 5 minutes and is thicker.
5. Don’t forget that when adding the cream to your buttercream frosting, do it 1/2 cup at a time so that it does not curdle from adding too much liquid too quickly.
6. To frost the cake, place your colored frosting on top.
7. Before applying the colored frosting, ensure that your surface has been adequately cleaned and greased with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Dab a little of the colored frosting onto the cake so it can be blended and spread evenly across the top of your cake and sides.
9. The rest of your colored frosting can now be applied to the sides and feet of your cake. To finish, gently swirl your cake with the end of an icing spatula or spoon if you want to create a marbled effect.
10. To make the chocolate frosting for this cake, you will need to make a dark chocolate ganache. This can be made by heating a cup of heavy cream and ¼ cup of chopped dark chocolate in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until it is melted. Once melted, take off from heat and set aside. You can also use half of a cup (4 ounces) of semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips and ¼ cup of heavy cream for the same effect!
Today’s recipe for Chocolate Cake Recipe Sally’s is a favorite. You can make this cake in any size pan you like, and it is a cake you can add to your dessert menu anytime. I think you will love this recipe as much as we do because it is perfect for Mother’s Day, birthdays, or any special occasion. We hope that you enjoy the dessert as much as we do!
Have a great day !!
If you like this post, then please share it with your friends.