Chocolate Cannabis Recipe One thing most people love is the taste of chocolate. Yet, they might not be aware of many ways to use cannabis to make the perfect chocolate experience.
And unlike other recipes where you would have to take time to figure out how much cannabis is needed for a certain recipe, this one provides simple instructions for how much cannabis should be used in your recipe.
What is Chocolate Cannabis Recipe?
Chocolate Cannabis Recipe is also known as Chocolate Weed Recipe. And when it comes to cannabis, people use different methods to infuse the strains into the chocolate.
Whether it is just a small amount of cannabis or a large amount of cannabis, the only thing you need to know is that chocolate is much more potent when it comes to weed.
How Can You Use Cannabis in Chocolate?
The most common way people use weed in their recipes besides marijuana edibles is through smoking joints or pipes.
This also works with baked goods and other foods because weed can be added to the average recipe, but when it comes to chocolate, there are more ways than this can be accomplished.
How To Make Chocolate Cannabis Recipe?
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Place the chocolate and the oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for one minute. Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
Add the sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder to a medium bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon or whisk until well combined. Pour in your melted chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
Place a silicone ice cube tray on a plate or shallow bowl. Let the chocolate harden on the tray or the plate. Once the chocolate has hardened, please remove it from the silicone tray and place it in a small container.
Cover your container and store it in a cool, dry place for up to one week. Make sure you refrigerate it if you plan on keeping it for more than a day or two, so the chocolate does not get stale.
When ready to eat your cannabis edibles, remove the weed chocolate, break it into pieces, and place them in a bowl. Please take out your desired amount of weed chocolate and add it to the bowl. Stir it until all ingredients are combined. Enjoy!
How long will it take to prepare?
- Prepare Time:5-10 minutes
- Total Time:5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4-6 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
Nutrition Fact Of Chocolate Cannabis Recipe
How Much Weed Do You Use in Chocolate?
Learning how much cannabis you need for any recipe is important when making it for the first time. There will be times when you might put in a lot of cannabis, and that might not necessarily work with your body. Or on the other hand, using less cannabis than needed might not work either.
What does a need instrument?
- butane torch or a lighter (a butane torch is a lot more preferred)
Do You Have To Use Hash?
Hash is not the only thing that people use when they want to make weed chocolate. But, hash happens to be the most popular ingredient that people use to get high.
Other than using hash, there are many places where you can buy pure THC online, or you can grow your marijuana indoors if that is an option for you.
Can you melt chocolate edibles?
Yes, you can melt chocolate edibles. Ensure you do not heat it up past the melting point because that can change how chocolate tastes.
- Store your weed chocolate in a cool, dry place. If you are not going to eat it all in one sitting, you can cover it and store it in your refrigerator.
- Ensure you keep your cannabis edibles away from children and teenagers.
- If you are going to take the weed chocolate with you, make sure that the container is not too big to fit the size of your purse or bag easily instead of carrying something large and bulky.
- Ensure you keep your weed chocolate away from other smells, such as flowers or perfumes. This can affect the taste of the chocolate.
- If you want to keep your weed chocolate for some time, ensure that you refrigerate it before you do so.
- How the chocolate looks can change the taste and high, especially when it comes to weed chocolate.
As you can see from the steps, how much weed you use in your recipe is up to you. You can add more or less cannabis, depending on how potent you would like the end product. If you are serving it for a party, use more.
If it is just for yourself, use less. It is up to your discretion on how much cannabis you want to add. Most people who have tried weed chocolate are more than satisfied with its work.