The chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe is a sweet and creamy recipe perfect for adding a little pep to your morning cup of joe. This recipe combines dark chocolate’s rich, deep flavor with the sweetness of caramel, espresso, and milk.
The result is a perfectly balanced drink that’s equally satisfying as a dessert or pick-me-up beverage. The chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe is versatile and easy to scale up or down depending on your needs.
What is Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe?
This Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe is a specialty drink used as a dessert or beverage. The recipe combines the rich flavor of dark chocolate with the sweet, smooth taste of caramel and other ingredients to create a perfectly balanced drink.
The drink is also great as a sweet and creamy dessert that can easily be scaled up or down depending on your needs. This recipe serves two but can be scaled up or down to suit any number of guests.
How to make Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe?
- preparing time: 15 min
- cooking time: 20 min
- total time: 35 min
- serving: 4
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- One ¼ cup strong brewed coffee (or espresso)
- ½ tsp instant espresso or instant coffee powder
- ½ stick salted butter at room temperature
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce/topping
Combine sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a saucepan. Add the cup of coffee and stir well to dissolve the sugar and spices. Place the saucepan over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the mixture starts bubbling and thickening. Stir constantly, and do not stop stirring until it becomes syrup. If the coffee becomes challenging, remove the saucepan from the heat for a minute and then continue stirring until it becomes smooth.
Combine heavy cream and butter in a large bowl and beat well with an electric mixer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Add one teaspoon of caramel sauce/topping to the creamy mixture and stir well. Add sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract syrup in this step. Mix well until all ingredients are combined into a delicious dessert drink. The milk should be light and fluffy.
Divide the drink between two chilled mugs, add a scoop of ice cream, and enjoy!
- This recipe makes two servings of coffee. You can quickly scale this up to make as much as you need, but be sure to use a saucepan with a larger volume if you are scaling the recipe up. Also, you may want to cool the syrup more before adding it to the other ingredients.
- You can add more or less caramel sauce according to your taste and mood.
- It’s OK if your syrup becomes warm while making the other ingredient.
Nutrition facts of Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe:
7 health benefits of Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe:
1. Drinking chocolate and coffee in the morning can help to boost your metabolism and energy levels.
2. Dark chocolate contains a compound called polyphenols that help lower harmful cholesterol levels in the body.
3. Caramel sauce contains a lot of natural preservatives and sweeteners, like honey, which makes it a healthier alternative to other dessert toppings.
4. The recommended amount of calcium is two milligrams, about three tablespoons of low-fat milk per day.
5. You only need 11 calories per cup of coffee to lose weight.
6. This chocolate drink contains lots of antioxidants and nutrients because it is made with dark chocolate and coffee.
7. Drinking chocolate and coffee in the morning can help you burn more daily fat.
Is there a caramel coffee creamer?
Yes, there is. Caramel and coffee go well together, and so do caramel and cream. It’s the perfect duo.
You can make a great-tasting coffee creamer with just two ingredients: powdered sugar and heavy cream.
First, mix four tablespoons of powdered sugar into 1/4 cup of heavy cream until it’s smooth. Then, to that mixture, add 1/2 tablespoon of caramel syrup or topping (according to your preference).
The result is a creamy, sweet caramel sauce that can top any hot drink and be used as a dip for fresh apples or other fruits.
Did International Delight stop making salted caramel mocha?
No, International Delight is still making its famous salted caramel mocha, and it’s still one of our most popular flavors.
The caramel mocha comes in the International Delight Coffeehouse Mocha Packed French Vanilla flavor. It has an intense flavor that combines the sweet taste of caramel with a dark chocolate lover’s delight.
Why is International Delight creamer out of stock?
This is not an uncommon occurrence. It’s just a matter of demand and supply.
If you’ve noticed that a particular flavor is out of stock, it probably means that too many customers are buying that specific flavor, leaving the supermarkets with none to sell.
The best thing to do in this situation is to check every few weeks and see if the product has just been restocked again. If it has, then you’re in luck! Always order as much as possible to have it on hand.
Does unopened coffee creamer need to be refrigerated?
No, it does not.
If you want to keep a specific creamer for an extended period, you can use an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. You’ll want to ensure the bottle is completely sealed so that no air can get in or out.
Can you freeze coffee creamer?
Yes, you can. And that’s a good thing because you don’t have to worry about spoiling before you’re ready to use it. Just thaw out your creamer in the fridge overnight.
You can also freeze coffee creamer if you want to keep it around for a while without using it immediately.
Place the metal bottle into a freezer Ziploc bag and seal it, then return the bag to the freezer for about 20-30 minutes. Easy as pie.
Don’t miss your chance to try out this fantastic recipe. The coffee creamer is a beautiful addition to any coffee lover’s collection of things to enjoy. Besides the tremendous flavors, you can also get a dose of calcium and other unique benefits from drinking coffee for breakfast.
If you feel that this is an easy recipe for you, and it is, then start by getting some wonderful International Delight Coffee Creamer in your house today! It’s so good it’ll give you a morning jolt like none other.