The Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe is a dessert that is sinfully rich, smooth, and full of flavor. This pie recipe usually gets eaten up quickly. Cream cheese and cocoa powder help create a smooth, velvety texture that is not too sweet.
The formula also uses unsweetened chocolate to add more flavor and enrich the pie. This tasty dessert will be perfect during the summertime or whenever you need a treat. It’s creamy, rich, and incredibly refreshing!
What is Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie?
This chocolate cream cheese pie recipe is rich, smooth, and full of flavor. This pie recipe usually gets eaten up quickly. Cream cheese and cocoa powder are the main ingredients in this recipe. Adding unsweetened chocolate helps create the rich, silky texture of the pie filling.
This is an easy pie recipe to follow and will make a delicious treat for you and your family. This cream cheese chocolate pie recipe is sinfully rich and smooth, but it doesn’t take much time to whip together the ingredients for this tasty dessert.
What is possum pie made of?
The Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe is made of cream cheese, cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, a baked pie crust, and whipped topping.
This dessert tastes best when served cold and is usually sliced into 8-12 slices. This recipe can be done by itself, with ice cream or whipped topping. You might also like to try another chocolate dessert recipe, such as the Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe.
How To Make Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe?
- prepare time: 10 minutes
- baking time: 35 minutes
- total time: 45 minutes
- servings: 4-6 servings Ingredients 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- pinch of salt
- Five eggs separated
How To Make Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl.
Sift the mixture over the top of the bowl of chocolate chips and add the baking powder and mix well to combine. Set aside.
Mix the milk and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add the butter and mix until combined.
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl at high speed for 5 minutes until the mixture is light brown.
Add one cup of the flour mixture to the yolks and mix well. Continue adding flour in small amounts and mixing until all flour mixtures are added.
Add the egg mixture to the chocolate chips and mix until combined. Do not over-mix.
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add the pinch of salt, and fold one-fourth of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Continue adding egg whites in small batches until all have been folded in.
Pour the filling into a 9-inch pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Cool before serving.
Nutrition Fact Of Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe:
10 Amazing serving Ideas for Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe:
1. Serve this chocolate cream cheese pie recipe with caramel ice cream, whipped cream, and pecans.
2. Top each slice of this chocolate cream cheese pie recipe with whipped topping, maraschino cherries, and miniature marshmallows.
3. Serve this dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or add knowledge to the middle of the pie before serving to make it extra creamy and rich.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on the pie before serving it with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a candy cane for a holiday dessert.
5. Top this pie with whipped cream, fresh berries, and shaved chocolate.
6. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of this pie or serve it with warm hot fudge sauce for an extra decadent dessert treat.
7. Serve a slice of this pie with vanilla ice cream and drizzle the top of the ice cream with caramel sauce for an extra sweet treat.
8. Serve this chocolate cream cheese pie recipe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cherry on the side for a fun, festive dessert.
9. Top this pie with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or serve it with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh fruit for a bonus treat.
10. Add chopped nuts on top of this pie before serving it, mainly if you use fresh raspberries as the garnish.
Chocolate cream cheese pie with cocoa powder
Add the cocoa powder to the chocolate chips and mix until combined. Do not over-mix. Place the chopped chocolate chips on a 9-inch pie plate using a large spoon. Top with the whipped egg whites and spread evenly to cover the chips.
What is the purpose of vinegar and baking soda in the Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe?
The vinegar and baking soda are included to ensure that the chocolate filling is proper. The baking soda will help to give it a lighter texture, which makes it easier for you to scoop out of the pie pan. The vinegar will react with the baking soda and create a more robust reaction when it is poured into the pie pan.
The mixture will get bubbled up, making it easier for you to scrape off your pie pan. The baking soda will react with the vinegar, which creates carbon dioxide. It helps to give the chocolate cream cheese filling a lighter texture.
Is it Healthy?
Yes, this dessert is healthy to eat. It has a lot of calcium, iron, and protein in it as well as other vitamins. The cream cheese and eggs make this pie a filling treat. You can use skim milk instead of whole milk to make it even healthier, or use heavy cream or half-and-half if you want it to be extra rich.
Chocolate and cocoa powder is also suitable for you, so you can have a serving of this pie for breakfast and stay on your diet.
What other ingredients could I use in place of cream cheese?
You could use low-fat or cottage cheese instead of regular cream cheese. This would make the pie filling lighter, healthier to eat, and even lower in calories. You could also leave the cream cheese out to make this a more nutritious dessert recipe.
This chocolate cream cheese pie recipe is a healthy dessert with a lot of calcium, iron, protein, and other vitamins. Try it with whipped cream, fresh fruit, and shaved almonds for an extra dessert to eat before you go to bed.
The folks at Bakers Royale sponsored this post, but all opinions are 100% my own. I have loved baking since I was little. My mother used to buy all sorts of ingredients for my grocery shopping.