If you’re a chocolate lover and follow an eggless diet, these Chocolate Cupcakes are just the treat you need.
Moist, rich, and utterly decadent, these cupcakes are perfect for birthdays, parties, or simply satisfying your chocolate cravings. Plus, they’re straightforward to make. So, please put on your apron, gather your ingredients, and let’s get baking!
Chocolate Cupcakes Eggless Recipe
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size: Makes 12 cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
For Decorating (optional):
- Chocolate shavings
- Fresh berries
Step 1: Preheat the Oven
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. This recipe makes 12 cupcakes, so prepare accordingly.
Step 2: Combine Dry Ingredients
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Sifting helps to ensure your cupcakes are light and fluffy.
Step 3: Mix Wet Ingredients
- Combine the granulated sugar, water, vegetable oil, white (or apple cider) vinegar, and vanilla extract in another mixing bowl. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
Step 4: Combine Wet and Dry Ingredients
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, stirring continuously until combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
Step 5: Fill Cupcake Liners
- Fill each cupcake liner about two-thirds full with the batter using a spoon or a small measuring cup.
Step 6: Bake
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean. Remember that baking times may vary slightly depending on your oven, so keep a close eye on them.
Step 7: Prepare the Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- While the cupcakes are baking, you can prepare the delicious chocolate ganache frosting. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat immediately.
- Add the chocolate chips and let them sit in the hot cream for about 2 minutes to soften. Then, whisk until the mixture is smooth and glossy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
Step 8: Let Cupcakes Cool
- Once the cupcakes are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the muffin tin for about 5 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Step 9: Frost the Cupcakes
- Once the cupcakes are completely cool, it’s time to frost them with the chocolate ganache. You can spread the ganache on top of each cupcake using a knife or offset spatula, or dip the tops of the cupcakes into the ganache for a smooth finish.
Step 10: Decorate (Optional)
- You can decorate your cupcakes with chocolate shavings, sprinkles, or fresh berries to make them even more tempting.
Step 11: Serve and Enjoy!
- Your eggless chocolate cupcakes are ready to be enjoyed. Serve them at room temperature and watch as they disappear in no time. They’re perfect for any occasion or simply as a delightful treat for yourself.
These eggless chocolate cupcakes are so moist and delicious that no one will ever guess they don’t contain eggs. So, whether you’re baking for a special occasion or just because you’re craving chocolate, this recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy!
|Calories From Fat||0.0|
|Total Fat||1.6 gm|
|Carbohydrate From Sugar||43.|
|Saturated Fat||9.1 gm|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0.0g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2.9 gms|
Some serving Ideas For Chocolate Cupcakes Eggless Recipe
- Ice the cake with your favorite icing, like cream cheese frosting, whipped cream, etc.
- You can also add crushed nuts to the cake batter and mix them.
- To make it healthier, use reduced-fat milk instead of water and skip butter or oil.
- You can make a heart-shaped cake using a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- To make a chocolate orange combo, add orange zest to the abovementioned ingredients. It tastes really good.
What ingredients are used in the batter of a chocolate cake?
Vanilla or orange extract, cocoa powder, eggs, oil, flour, and sugar
Where can one buy a chocolate cupcake mix?
Cupcake mixes are widely available in grocery stores. They are also sold in bulk at warehouse stores like Costco. You can make your own if you cannot find a pre-made cupcake mix.
A box of cake mix will tell you exactly what ingredients to use and how much to use each ingredient. You will need to follow the directions in the box.
Can a chocolate cupcake be frozen?
You can freeze chocolate cupcakes by wrapping them very well in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Please keep them in the freezer for two to three months.
They will not taste as good as the fresh ones, but they will still taste good. However, if you intend to serve the cupcakes at a party that falls outside that time frame, then it would be best not to freeze them.
What is a chocolate cupcake with lemon filling?
It is a cupcake that has lemon curd in its center. The combination of chocolate and lemon is quite common. This flavor combination is used for desserts, chocolates, and even marinades.
When you make a chocolate cupcake with lemon filling, you can use the traditional icing that many people enjoy on their cupcakes or opt for a complementary flavor like orange or raspberry.
Where can one buy cupcake liners?
Many stores sell them, so you should be able to find them easily. You can also get these liners online if you want something more specific, not just the standard ones.
It has a rich, moist texture, and the frosting compliments it beautifully. A rich flavor is provided by cocoa, while a bittersweet taste comes from both cocoa and dark chocolate, giving this cake an intense taste.
This Chocolate Cupcakes Eggless Recipe is surely one of the yummiest and best chocolate cakes you can make. It has a rich, moist texture, and the frosting compliments it beautifully.
A rich flavor is provided by cocoa, while a bittersweet taste comes from both cocoa and dark chocolate, giving this cake an intense taste.