The chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe is one of the best desserts. It has a fudgy, rich chocolate flavor. The brownie and ice cream together make a delicious, creamy, smooth dessert that never disappoints!
This simple ice cream is refreshing and filling. Indulge your sweet tooth without feeling guilty! This recipe will become a family favorite.
You will find the detailed step-by-step recipe and cooking video in the blog post.
How to make Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe?
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Cooking time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Total time: 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Servings size: 12-16 scoops
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped chocolate fudge brownies
Combine the heavy cream, milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium saucepan. Whisk to combine.
Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it simmer.
Whisk together the egg yolks in a separate bowl until they are pale and frothy.
Slowly pour about 1/2 cup of the hot cream mixture into the egg yolks, constantly whisking to prevent the yolks from curdling.
Pour the egg yolk mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining cream mixture, whisking constantly.
Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon. Do not let it boil.
Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
When the mixture is completely chilled, pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Add the chopped chocolate fudge brownies to the ice cream maker during the last few minutes of churning.
Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Scoop and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe
|Total Carbohydrate||31 G|
|Dietary Fiber||1 G|
|Protein (G)||5 G|
|Carbohydrates (G)||2 G|
|Fat (G)||17 G|
Serving ideas for Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl, top with the chopped chocolate fudge brownies, and serve.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in each of the 6 bowls, add 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce to each bowl, and add 1/3 cup of chopped fudge brownies to each sauce bowl.
- Make a sundae by topping each scoop with fudge brownie pieces or pie filling, whipped cream, and cherry or strawberry slices. Serve immediately before it melts!
- Add chopped fudge brownies, crushed chocolate wafer cookies, candy, and graham cracker crumbs to the cool whip. Mix it and spread it on top of the ice cream.
- Dip fruit or cake slices into a bowl of hot fudge brownie ice cream, then roll them in crushed Fudge Brownies and enjoy!
- Combine 1 cup frozen strawberries with 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream with the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe for a low-calorie treat.
- Top a bowl of hot chocolate ice cream with chopped chocolate fudge brownies for a sweet treat.
- Add a scoop of the suggested ice cream to each serving bowl, then use your hands to mix 1/2 cup of chopped chocolate fudge brownies to the ice cream mixture.
- Make the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe into banana splits by replacing half of the milk with banana pudding and 1 cup of milk with frozen bananas.
The chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Recipe is a delicious dessert. It has a rich and fudgy chocolate flavor. The brownie and ice cream together make a delicious, creamy, smooth dessert that never disappoints!
The fudgy mixture will be in the ice cream maker for about 2 hours. After the specified time, add the chopped chocolate brownies to give you an even better product.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Thank you for reading this blog post. Thank you for going through my detailed recipe and cooking video. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to comment below.
What’s the difference between chocolate fudge and chocolate brownies?
The main difference is that chocolate fudge is made by combining cocoa butter and sugar, which is then beaten at a high temperature until it becomes creamy. Fudge often incorporates walnuts, almonds, or pecans and must be refrigerated to remain firm. Chocolate brownies are made from melted butter, sugar, eggs, and flour (and sometimes include chocolate). The batter is baked in a pan until it reaches an even density throughout; they are usually iced with either whipped cream or frosting.”
What is the difference between brownie and fudge brownie?
A fudge brownie is a variation of a chocolate brownie. It includes a small amount of sugar, making it sweeter and gooey than its namesake. The name probably came from the fact that the batter can be quickly stirred together in one bowl (no extra bowls and measuring tools to clean). By contrast, chocolate brownies require precise measurements, sifting, and mixing in multiple bowls.
What is brownie mix?
Brownie mix can be used to bake homemade brownies with less work than it takes to make them from scratch. It typically includes flour, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and leavening agents. Brownie mixes are often used in the same manner as cake mixes. The contents are combined and poured into a pan before being baked.
What ice cream has brownies?
Brownie ice cream (also known as fudgicle, fudge milk, and brownie batter ice cream) is a dessert consisting of brownie batter blended with vanilla ice cream. It is popular in the United States and Estonia, countries where the origins of both cookies and ice cream are considered to be related.