Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is a popular choice on many dessert menus and is easy to make. It is a good option for the beginner in the kitchen and has many variations available. This a great recipe that can help you master your skills as a new cook.
In the blog post, I provided detailed steps with pictures of making Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream. The readers need to have experience in making ice cream before trying this recipe. The ingredients listed are the basic ones one would need for this recipe.
The amounts may vary depending on your choice of flour, chocolate, and peanut butter but with the same ingredients. So if you are new, it is advisable to read up on all the ingredients before starting.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe?
- Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- Total time: 15 minutes plus freeze time.
- The serving size is 4 servings.
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 3/4 cups of milk (heated)
- 1 tablespoon of oil in a small bowl.
- 6 egg yolks [describe the texture and taste]
- 2 cups of peanut butter [describe the texture and taste]
- 200 grams or 5 1/3 ounces of dark chocolate, broken into small pieces. [describe the texture and taste]
DIRECTIONS: Step by Step
1. Bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan and remove it from the heat. The milk will be hot but not too hot (about 115 F). Dissolve the yeast in about 1/4 teaspoon of lukewarm water, stir well, and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, combine flour, sugar, salt, and oil until well mixed. Mix in the yeast and milk. Pull the dough into a ball and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the yolks, peanut butter, and chocolate until smooth in a bowl or stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Add the melted chocolate to this mixture and mix well again.
4. Preheat your ice cream maker for about 10 minutes before you start making your ice cream. Turn on the machine and insert metal spouts into a metal insert (not plastic).
5. On low speed, add the chocolate to the dough and then check the consistency of the ice cream. It is necessary to add a small amount of flour until you get a good consistency.
Turn the speed up 1-2 notches and continue mixing until the ice cream is done (about 15 minutes, depending on your machine). If it starts sticking around 8-10 minutes, stop and clean the spout before continuing.
6. Add the ice cream to small bowls and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
|Calories from fat||100|
Healthy benefits of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe:
1. Low in cholesterol
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is low in cholesterol and is an excellent choice for someone who wants to reduce their fat intake. It has only 2% of calories from fat. Since chocolate is full of fats, you are less likely to suffer from obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure than someone who enjoys regular ice cream.
2. Rich in protein
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is rich in protein and should not be avoided by dieters who want to lose weight due to its protein content. It contains 7.0 grams of protein per serving, a good source for building muscle and losing fat.
3. Good for vegetarians
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is great for vegetarians since it does not contain animal products or meat and is also low in cholesterol. It can be an excellent snack or dessert option for vegetarians on a diet plan to lose weight.
4. Blend of chocolate and peanut
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is an excellent combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Both are rich in protein, which makes them a good choice for those who want to build muscles and lose weight. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe contains 69% of cocoa solids, while peanuts comprise 79%.
5. All in one:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is convenient food as it can be prepared less than 20 minutes after you prepare your ingredients. It is also a good choice for dinner with your family and friends.
6. A lot of variation
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe can be prepared with other ingredients in the same amount. For example, you can add more peanut butter, chocolate, or vanilla flavors and change the quantity of peanut butter to meet your taste. You can even add other things, such as hazelnut flavor or fruit flavor if you are an experienced cook.
7. Good for weight loss
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is a low-fat, low-calorie ice cream and can be consumed by most dieters to lose weight. It has a lot of protein, vitamins, and calcium, which will also help you build muscles and lose weight.
8. Helpful for the brain
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe can significantly benefit your brain as it contains large amounts of antioxidants that are good for your memory.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe is a good choice for those who want to lose weight and build muscles. It is high in protein and less fat than regular ice cream, so you can enjoy it without worrying about gaining weight. It is a good snack or dessert and is also great for vegetarians.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe can be prepared in minutes after you get your ingredients in order.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and as always, thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions or comments below!
Does chocolate and peanut butter go together?
Chocolate and peanut butter complement each other. Both produce a creamy texture, flavorful and add a lot to the dish. Peanut butter is also low in fat and contains little saturated fat, so it is suitable for your heart. It also contains healthy fats such as monounsaturated fat (MUFA), which helps lower cholesterol levels.
Is chocolate bad for you?
There are a lot of myths about the benefits of chocolate. It is not bad for you but terrible for your teeth. Dark chocolate has less sugar and fat than milk chocolate, so if you want to enjoy chocolate, choose dark chocolate over milk chocolate.
Is peanut butter good for you?
Peanut butter contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. It is an excellent source of protein and contains healthy fats, which help lower cholesterol levels. Peanut butter can also lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes because it contains MUFAs, which are also beneficial to losing weight.
What Flavours compliment peanut butter?
Peanut butter tastes best with its natural flavor, but some complementary flavors can make it even more delicious.
Bacon or Smoked paprika: Peanut butter and bacon (or smoked paprika) on toasted bread makes a good snack. If you have no bacon, then try using smoked paprika.
Bananas and peanut butter: Peanut mixed with chopped-up bananas is an excellent after-school snack.
Caramel and Peanut butter: Caramel and peanut butter are an excellent choice for adding sweetness to a meal.
Hazelnuts: Add some hazelnuts to peanut butter to give it a richer flavor.
Toffee and peanut butter: Peanut butter on toast with toffee and a sprinkle of cacao nibs will give a good treat.