Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe is the perfect way to liven up your next party or event! This cake is so delicious that it will send your friends and family into a chocolate, sugar, and chocolate frenzy.
It’s super easy to make, but don’t be fooled by its simplicity. These bombs are good and won’t last long! The chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe makes the perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s the ultimate combination of chocolate and creaminess.
It’s a dessert that has always been near and dear to my heart because it was the first dessert I learned to make all by myself. For about 2 years, when I was growing up, my mom got tired of doing all the baking for our church gatherings and Sunday school parties.
She would call on me every Time to help her bake something new. At that time, I was in 8th grade and had no experience baking.
What Is The Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe?
The Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe is a cake you can make ahead of time and leave in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. It requires no baking and can be prepped in only a couple of minutes.
Because it’s so easy to make, this cake has been one of my most requested desserts ever since I started hosting my events. It is incredible as an after-dinner treat, but it also makes the perfect dessert to bring along when invited somewhere.
How To Make Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe?
- prepare Time: 1 minute
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 package chocolate Truffle cake mix (NOT chocolate cake mix)
- 6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Put and spread out all the chocolate cake mix on a baking tray. Use an 8″ square baking tray. Try to make your bark as even as possible because the chocolate won’t stick on uneven surfaces.
Drizzle melted chocolate over the cake mix until all of it is covered, and it looks like a big brown square with white speckles throughout (like above).
Bake the cake mix at 350°F for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
While waiting for the chocolate to cool, make your cream cheese frosting by beating together cream cheese and butter until fluffy, then slowly adding powdered sugar. Add vanilla flavoring or any other flavors of your choice and whisk until smooth and creamy.
Nutrition Fact Of Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe
|About||815g (2 lbs)|
|Calories From Fat||326|
|Saturated Fat||28g (172.7%)|
|Total Fiber||3g (9.6%)|
8 Important Tips For Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe
1. This recipe makes the perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s the ultimate combination of chocolate and creaminess. It’s a dessert that has always been near and dear to my heart because it was the first dessert I learned to make all by myself.
2. This is one of my favorite cake recipes because not only is it super easy to make, but it’s also low in calories. A whole 8-ounce box of chocolate cake mix will only yield 225 calories, but the taste is so rich and decadent!
3. Since I like to make a lot of desserts for my guests and friends, I don’t feel bad about eating this one because it is great for your waistline. Seriously, it’s so rich that you’ll feel like you’re cheating even though you’re not!
4. The cake will harden up once it is refrigerated, so I recommend doing that as soon as possible after baking.
5. This recipe is super versatile and can be used for other types of cakes. For example, if you want to make a peanut butter truffle cake, swap out the chocolate cake mix with the peanut butter cake mix!
6. If you want to make mini truffles, flatten the mixture into a sheet and then cut it into little 1″ rectangles. Roll each square and insert a toothpick for a neat-looking finish!
7. You can use this recipe as a base for making cupcakes or brownies. For example, if you want to make a Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cupcake Recipe, increase the amount of cake mix and chocolate chips by 50%!
8. This is one of my favorite desserts because it is super easy to make and won’t take more than 10 minutes to complete.
How is truffle cake different?
Truffle cake is a chocolate cake with a rich, gooey center. The gooey center is made by melting cheese into the batter. Before baking, you spread the cheese mixture on top of the batter, then pour more batter on top and bake it. The outer shell of the cake is coated in chocolate.
Is This Cake Healthy?
The Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe is not healthy because it contains three different types of sugar. However, you can use light or dark chocolate chips instead of skipping the entire process altogether. This cake still tastes amazing, and it’s a recipe you can use to make it healthier.
What is the difference between chocolate cake and chocolate truffle cake?
Chocolate cake and chocolate truffle cake are two completely different desserts. Chocolate cake is made with a boxed mix, whereas chocolate truffle cake is made with a homemade batter filled with melted semi-sweet and white chocolate chips. The key difference between the two desserts lies in the extra ingredients they use.
I hope you enjoyed my post on How to Make Chocolate Truffle Bomb Cake Recipe (Easy To Make). This chocolate truffle cake is your go-to if you are looking for the perfect dessert to bring over to a friend or neighbor.
It is so easy to make with only a few ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes. Let me know what you think in the comment section below, and please rate and share it on social media. Thank You.