Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is the perfect after-dinner dessert. It can be a favourite of all generations and cultures, including children, as it is rich in antioxidants.
One of the best benefits of dark chocolate ice cream is that it contains zinc, magnesium, and vitamin C to fight colds and flu. The recipe will make about 6 cups of ice cream, depending on how it is stored or frozen.
In the blog post “Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe”, you will find the details and instructions on how to make it.
How to make Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Preparation time: 4 hours
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serving size: 1/2 cup (just a cup, not the whole half-litre)
- plus 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- One can of coconut milk and 2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions Step for Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe:
Step 1: Put your dark chocolate pieces into a small dish with 1/4 cup of hot water and wait for them to melt.
Step 2: Mix coconut milk and cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix the melted chocolate with the coconut milk.
Step 3: Add sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Stir up until everything is well blended.
Step 4: Pour it into the ice cream machine and freeze it according to your machine’s instructions.
Step 5: Just before the ice cream is done, melt your chocolate chips into a bowl.
Step 6: Remove the ice cream when it sounds like the engine is struggling to spin. Add chocolate chips and stir quickly, then pour it into a container and freeze for at least an hour before serving.
Step 7: Stir it to make sure the chocolate chips are melted. Then serve with chopped nuts, fruits, and chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts of Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||31.0 g|
Serving ideas for Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is lovely with a cup of coffee during the afternoon.
- After dinner and before bed, add melted dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and fruits to Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is also a great dessert when you go out for a bite or even a movie at the cinema.
- Put Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe in the blender with a cup of strong coffee, four ice cubes, and some Kahlua. Blend and enjoy!
- A little dark chocolate ice cream is a delectable snack before bed at night.
- Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is great to give as a gift or serve to friends and family who are expecting (or who need some extra nutrition) during their dinner parties.
- Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is guaranteed to be enjoyed by the whole family, so don’t leave any behind!
Benefits of Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Antioxidants and magnesium help prevent bad cholesterol and heart disease.
- Dark chocolate lowers blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- Dark chocolate helps prevent diabetes because it raises your good cholesterol level and lowers your insufficient cholesterol level. It also contains chromium, which regulates blood sugar levels while boosting metabolism.
- Dark chocolate helps treat acne because it reduces your skin’s sebum. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe red, dry, and irritated skin.
- Dark chocolate lowers anxiety because of its antidepressant effect.
- Dark chocolate is a source of iron and vitamin B1, both of which help the body produce red blood cells needed for oxygen transport throughout the body. Dark chocolate also contains manganese and copper, which help fight infections and anaemia with greater-than-average results.
- Dark chocolate has a high antioxidant value that helps lower blood pressure in people with diabetes by inhibiting free radicals from damaging your blood vessels.
Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is a delicious recipe! Dark chocolate ice cream is your best choice when it comes time to enjoy some dark and creamy chocolate.
I hope you like this article and get valuable info on Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes. Do not forget to bookmark this post because this article related to such post on ” Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe” will constantly be updated with new and fresh information. Happy Cooking!
What is dark chocolate ice cream made of?
This ice cream is made with dark chocolate chips, coconut milk and cocoa powder.
Can I freeze ice cream after making it? If so, how long?
I’ve made this recipe numerous times. I’ve always ended up eating it all by itself. In terms of freezing, you can do it as long as possible without getting soft or melting the chips in the ice cream. So if you’re paranoid, I suggest freezing it between 2 and 4 hours after mixing the ingredients.
Does this recipe make a lot of ice cream?
I make two batches of this recipe at a time, and freezing it overnight keeps one collection from getting too soft. With that said, I usually eat my ice cream in small quantities, so I’m not sure if it will last for a few days or months.
What is the best dark cocoa powder for ice cream?
I have not tried other brands to compare, but I have only used Hershey’s dark cocoa powder. I’m sure there are many more great brands that you can try, though. I would suggest starting with Hershey’s, and then if you don’t like the flavour, you can look for another brand that may taste better for you.
Does dark chocolate ice cream exist?
Many recipes online claim to have “dark chocolate ice cream”, but I’ve never made any of them and don’t plan to. If a recipe makes it sounds excellent and has many reviews, maybe it’s worth trying.
Do you have to add sugar when making this recipe?
I have never added any sugar to this recipe and have not tasted the finished product without it. But as another poster mentioned, you may need to add some sugar. You should start by adding a small amount and see if you like it. If not, then keep adding more until you do.
Did you change anything from my original “Dark Chocolate Ice Cream” recipe?
I made the dark chocolate ice cream from a different online recipe. Still, I didn’t notice any difference in the finished product other than some variations in the ratio of liquid to cocoa and chips I used. After mixing everything and freezing it for an hour, every batch tasted like the other.