This Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe is great because it is intensely rich and flavorful, and classically elegant.
It has a long list of amazing ingredients you would not typically find in other hot chocolate recipes, resulting in a delicious drink that everyone can enjoy.
It is perfect for those chilly times when you want an exquisite drink to warm your insides. You can always experiment with the flavor extracts and salt to get the flavor you like.
How To Make Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- 6 tbsp (100 g) sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 oz (350 ml) whole milk
- 10 oz (300 ml) unsweetened chocolate, chopped fine.
- 2 tsp cinnamon
For the Garnish:
- 8 oz (250 ml) whole milk
- 3 tbsp (50 g) sugar
Take a saucepan, and place the cream, milk, and sugar in it. Heat to form a boil.
Next, remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the vanilla. Add the chopped chocolate and cinnamon. Melt.
Pour directly into a coffee mug to serve. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
For the pour-over, add 3 tbsp sugar to 8 oz whole milk. Heat and stir till sugar dissolves.
Pour over the Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe with cinnamon sticks.
You can use other forms of chocolate as well. You can use dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or any other form of chocolate. You can also use coconut milk in place of regular milk.
You can add any extracts such as peppermint, almond, or hazelnut to flavor the drink.
Nutrition Fact Of Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe:
|Calories From Fat||210.8|
|Total Fat||23.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||15.4 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Servieng Ideas For Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. Heat and pour over a frozen glass of milk.
2. Pour over a cup of hot chocolate, beaten with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Pour over a cup of hot cocoa while it is still warm, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
4. Pour a cup of hot tea, adding whipped cream or marshmallows.
5. Pour over a cup of steaming hot coffee and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
What are some variations of the recipe for Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
1. There are several ways to add cocoa powder to this drink. You can add it with the mixture of chocolate and powdered ingredients, add it before serving, or put the cocoa powder on top and then pour it over the drink.
2. You can also make it with a different type of chocolate. The most popular types are dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, and any other type of chocolates you like to use.
3. You can also play around with the flavor extracts. There are a lot of different flavors that you can use for this drink, though not all taste good in hot chocolate.
4. You can also play around with the sugar added to the drink.
How much will it cost to make a batch of Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
The total cost to make this recipe ranges from $0.96 to $1.29, depending on the type of chocolate you use and the ingredients you add to it.
What are some tips for making Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Use heavy cream for this recipe. The drink will be too thin and watery if you use light cream.
- You can use milk or coconut milk in place of regular milk.
- You can also add vanilla, peppermint, or other flavor extracts to make it taste better.
- To make the drink richer, add 2 tbsp whipped cream on top of the drink.
- You can also add chocolate shavings or whipped cream.
- You can add cocoa powder to the drink to make it look prettier.
This Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe is a rich, creamy, and fudgy drink that all can enjoy. It is a drink that you can make with your kids.
This drink is very easy to make. You do not need a special recipe because you will always have the main ingredients in your pantry.
You will get the same amazing drink every time, which makes it perfect for entertaining guests. You can use your imagination to experiment with the ingredients to create the perfect flavor.