This Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe is great because it is intensely rich and flavorful, and classically elegant.
It has a long list of amazing ingredients you would not typically find in other hot chocolate recipes, resulting in a delicious drink that everyone can enjoy.
It is perfect for those chilly times when you want an exquisite drink to warm your insides. You can always experiment with the flavor extracts and salt to get the flavor you like.
How To Make Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Whipped cream for serving
- Shaved chocolate for garnish
- Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and salt in a large saucepan. Whisk well to incorporate fully.
- Cook over medium heat until steaming and hot but not boiling about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the hot chocolate mixture occasionally as it heats.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate to garnish.
This hot chocolate is ultra-rich and delicious, thanks to the addition of heavy cream. It creates a perfectly silky, creamy texture.
The chocolate syrup and cocoa powder provide intense chocolate flavour, while the vanilla adds warmth and subtle sweetness. Topping it with whipped cream and chocolate shavings takes it over the top.
You can use all milk instead of part heavy cream for a lighter version. It’s also delicious with marshmallows or a cinnamon stick stirrer. However you enjoy it, this Giada hot chocolate recipe will indeed become your new favourite!
Nutrition Fact Of Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe:
|Calories From Fat||210.8|
|Total Fat||23.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||15.4 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Servieng Ideas For Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. Heat and pour over a frozen glass of milk.
2. Pour over a cup of hot chocolate, beaten with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Pour over a cup of hot cocoa while it is still warm, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
4. Pour a cup of hot tea, adding whipped cream or marshmallows.
5. Pour over a cup of steaming hot coffee and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
What are some variations of the recipe for Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe?
1. There are several ways to add cocoa powder to this drink. You can add it with the mixture of chocolate and powdered ingredients, add it before serving, or put the cocoa powder on top and then pour it over the drink.
2. You can also make it with a different type of chocolate. The most popular types are dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, and any other type of chocolates you like to use.
3. You can also play around with the flavor extracts. There are a lot of different flavors that you can use for this drink, though not all taste good in hot chocolate.
4. You can also play around with the sugar added to the drink.
This Giada De Laurentiis Hot Chocolate Recipe is a rich, creamy, and fudgy drink that all can enjoy. It is a drink that you can make with your kids.
This drink is very easy to make. You do not need a special recipe because you will always have the main ingredients in your pantry.
You will get the same amazing drink every time, which makes it perfect for entertaining guests. You can use your imagination to experiment with the ingredients to create the perfect flavor.