Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe is a simple, five-ingredient hot chocolate recipe that needs only boiling water. The perfect treat for the winter cold and to remind you of love at Christmas time.
Since this is a quick and easy recipe, you can make it at home. It’s great for parties or even as a gift to your family or friends. Try out this recipe today to experience the flavor of Godiva!
This will be an informative and factual post about hot chocolate with instructions on preparing it.
What is Godiva Hot Chocolate?
Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe is a classic recipe for drinking chocolate. It has been served in Godiva Chocolatier shops since 1945.
This five-ingredient hot chocolate recipe is simple and easy to make at home. To make this easy hot chocolate recipe, you only need hot boiling water, sweetened condensed milk, Dutch process cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and Godiva chocolate liqueur. It is better to use Dutch process cocoa powder for a more prosperous, smoother flavor.
How to make Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 6 teaspoons Godiva chocolate liqueur (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir well until it is completely dissolved. Add cocoa powder and mix well. Add Swiss chocolate liqueur and vanilla extract and stir well until combined with the milk. Remove from heat and let it cool down.
Pour into individual cups and serve. Enjoy!
Serving Ideas for Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pour into mugs and serve with marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for a delicious drink.
- Pour into shot glasses for an adult treat that can be enjoyed during the holidays or any day you want to treat yourself or a friend to something special!
- Pour into individual cups and add whipped cream for an easy, quick dessert anytime!
- Enjoy the rich, creamy flavor of this Godiva hot chocolate recipe anytime!
Nutrition Facts of Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Healthy benefits of Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. Low in cholesterol and sodium:
This recipe is low in cholesterol, sodium, and saturated Fat.
2. Contains essential vitamins and minerals:
This recipe contains vitamins A and C and other vitamins and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, fiber, and thiamin. It also contains calcium to help strengthen bones and maintain good dental health.
3. Low calorie:
This hot chocolate recipe contains only 160 calories for an entire serving.
4. Rich in potassium and magnesium:
Rich in potassium and magnesium keeps blood pressure at an ideal level and helps maintain a healthy heart.
5. Convenient to make:
This recipe is quick and easy to make at home. To make this delicious hot chocolate recipe, you all need hot boiling water, sweetened condensed milk, Dutch process cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and Godiva chocolate liqueur. It is better to use Dutch process cocoa powder for a more prosperous, smoother flavor.
6. Fun to make:
This easy hot chocolate recipe is fun and can be made using multiple cups. Pour into mugs, glasses, or shot glasses for a unique gift everyone will enjoy! It makes an excellent gift for special occasions like birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas!
This recipe is rich in flavor and invites everyone to experience the sweetness of Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe. This classic hot chocolate recipe is created with five ingredients, but you can still taste the richness of authentic Godiva chocolate. It is made from 100% natural ingredients and is free from preservatives, artificial flavors, and colors.
What can I add to hot chocolate to make it better?
To make Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe more delicious, you can add non-dairy creamer and mini marshmallows.
Tips for making Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe better
1. Add choco chips or other baking bits as toppings for a different flavor. Try crushed walnuts when making hot chocolate for Christmas!
2. For a sweeter treat, add 1/2 teaspoon sugar to the recipe to improve flavor and sweetness.
3. For a different experience, try adding small amounts of Godiva chocolate pieces to the recipe. This will bring out a fantastic chocolate flavor and enhance the taste.
4. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows to make it even better!
5. Try out this recipe with different flavors, such as peppermint, peanut butter, or cinnamon! You can also create your own signature hot chocolate recipe by tossing in ingredients you like when making hot chocolate.
6. For a different experience, add alcohol to your hot chocolate recipe. Mixing Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe with alcohol is a great option to create your homemade hot chocolate drink from Godiva.
7. For a sweet treat, try adding all-natural chocolate chips to your hot chocolate recipe. You can also use this delicious drink as toppings for your favorite ice cream or candy bar!
8. Freeze Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe in small cups to make it even better and more convenient to serve.
9. Try adding a dollop of whipped cream to it when serving.
Can you just heat chocolate milk to make hot chocolate?
Chocolate milk has thickening agents, so it can be heated to make hot chocolate. However, the Godiva chocolate in your hot chocolate recipe is high in Fat and sugar, so it needs to be cooked longer before adding it to the milk. This will produce a more prosperous and thicker hot chocolate instead of a runny one that you can heat quickly.
Hot chocolate is so healthy
Hot chocolate is rich in antioxidants and other vitamins that are beneficial to your health. These include magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and more. The B vitamins also contribute to the health benefits of hot chocolate and are suitable for the heart and blood vessels. This chocolate drink is also rich in calcium and potassium, promoting healthy bones.
The high amount of calcium makes it suitable for your teeth and supports strong teeth.
You might not be aware of more than ten health benefits of hot chocolate. Aside from helping with cardiovascular health, it can also help reduce the risk of strokes and heart disease and lower blood pressure. It is also suitable for patients with diabetes because it contains sugar and carbohydrates easily burnt by the body.
Hot chocolate is rich in antioxidants and other vitamins that are beneficial to your health. These include magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and more. The B vitamins also contribute to the health benefits of hot chocolate and are suitable for the heart and blood vessels. This chocolate drink is also rich in calcium and potassium, which promotes healthy bones.
I hope Godiva Hot Chocolate Recipe is famous and you can share some of these with your friends, family, and loved ones.