The Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe is a collection of 32 hot chocolate recipes for the upcoming winter season. It is a recipe for your heart and soul. This Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe has been created to help you create your version of drinks that make personal memories or to add something new and exciting to the preparations that change around the holidays every year. Some simple ingredients are needed, making it ideal for making as an addition to the decoration and garnish touch-ups in these events.
What is Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix?
Simply put, Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix is a simple mix of hot chocolate mixes that are already used in households and bakeries. This is a better option if you do not want to make the preparation more complex.
The ingredient composition of this Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe has been created for you to get the best flavors and taste for your drinks, whether it’s rich and dark or berry sweetness and aromatic.
How to make Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 25 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 – 5 minutes
- Toat time: 30 mimutes
- Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (dark or unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, hot or not. (optional)
For a sweeter drink, you may add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Mix the hot chocolate ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes or up to 2 hours. Add your choice of milk or cream to the chilled mixture and stir until smooth. Add salt to taste if you like. Refrigerate leftovers or use them within two days.
This is the variation of the recipe. You can also add 1 cup of marshmallows to the mix and stir until they are melted in and well mixed with the chocolate before adding your choice of milk or cream.
To make the hot chocolate, heat 1 cup of milk or cream in a saucepan. Stir in 1 – 2 tablespoons of Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix until well blended and heated.
Serve the Gourmet Hot Chocolate in mugs topped with marshmallows and whipped cream if desired.
For a thinner hot chocolate, add extra milk or cream to taste. Be careful not to overheat the drink, or it may curdle.
Serving Ideas for Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
1. A simple way to serve this drink is to use a piping bag. Cut the end of the bag and add some mixture into the bag. Twist and squeeze until you have enough for one person. Serve each person a mug of hot chocolate, add whipped cream if desired, pour on top, and sprinkle with some cinnamon powder or cocoa powder.
2. For a fun twist, add some fresh strawberries or raspberries and blackberries to each serving cup. Dash a bit of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top. Serve immediately.
3. For a more festive drink, add marshmallows to the mix and pour it into hot chocolate mugs with whipped cream.
4. You can also add 1 cup of marshmallows to the mix and stir until they are melted in and well mixed with the chocolate before adding your choice of milk or cream.
5. The last variation is to add some hot cocoa powder to the mix. When you make the drink, you may want to pour some of it into a different mug so you can mix it with whipped cream and marshmallows as desired.
Nutrition Fact of Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
|Excess Weight||29 gm|
How to store Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe?
- Transfer the leftover Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix to an airtight container.
- It will last up to 2 days if it sits at room temperature.
- You can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Make sure that the Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe is downright incredible before placing them into an airtight container or bag for storage in the refrigerator to avoid condensation when it returns to a warmer temperature after storage in a cooling place like a refrigerator or freezer.
- Repackage the leftovers if you already have them in an airtight container or bag before you put them into the refrigerator.
- You can also freeze Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe but make sure to thaw it before serving it.
Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe is an excellent choice for making your personalized hot chocolate at home. It is a simple yet perfect mix of hot chocolate mixtures that you can use for various occasions. What you need to prepare this recipe is one bowl and a whisk. It’s easy and convenient because all you need to do is mix the ingredients and wait about 30 minutes for the mixture to settle into an ideal consistency before adding your choice of milk or cream.
I hope this recipe is helpful and an excellent choice for making your hot chocolate drink at home. Have a great time with it, and feel free to add your twist according to your tastes. Enjoy!