Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe is a quick and easy recipe you can make with your kids. This is perfect for an after-school snack or a holiday treat! Plus, it was created by the Hershey Company, so you know it’s good!!
This chocolatey, creamy drink tastes like hot chocolate made with Hershey’s Cocoa. It will warm you up on a cold winter night or help to cool you down on a hot summer day. I like to serve it with a spoon for stirring and marshmallows for dunking!
How to make Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or marshmallows for topping (optional)
- In a small saucepan, stir the milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together. Heat over medium, stirring frequently, until hot but not boiling.
- Once hot, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- If desired, pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Fact of Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe:
10 Amazing Serving ideas for Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. Put your Hershey Cocoa into a resealable plastic bag with a standard cupcake liner, cut off the tip, and pipe the cocoa right into your mug.
2. Use mini marshmallows and pretzels as sprinkles on top of the cocoa.
3. Add whipped topping or marshmallows to make it even more fun!
4. Get creative in decorating your mug with melted chocolate or Hershey’s kisses.
5. Coating a cinnamon stick with chocolate and adding it to the mug will add bursts of flavor to the drink.
6. For making rich hot chocolate, you can use semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped-up Hershey’s kisses.
7. Add some Hot Fudge to make it even more special!
8. Use this recipe as a base for ice cream sundaes or milkshakes!
9. Use this recipe as the base for warm apple cider or hot cocoa!
10. Serve with hot chocolate cookies!
Is it healthy?
Yes, it is. This hot drink will benefit you as it has low sodium, high protein, no cholesterol, and no trans-fat. This recipe has been developed by Hershey Chocolate Company, a good brand for making candies.
What do you like best about this Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe?
This recipe is perfect for serving as a healthy drink, kids can enjoy its taste, and it will also make you feel good. You can save money and get lots of nutrition from this tasty drink.
It tastes great, and it can be served in any season. The smell of hot chocolate is delicious. I love its taste, and I think I will continue drinking it.
How long can you keep Hershey Cocoa Hot Chocolate Recipe?
You can keep it in the refrigerator or freezer. It is better to store it in the freezer because it is a drink that will not spoil quickly. You can also drink it right away as you mix it.
This drink has a long shelf life and will be suitable for several days when stored properly in the refrigerator. If you love chocolate as much as I do, then you want to try this out!
It is so smooth and silky and tastes just like Hershey’s Cocoa. I was surprised by how rich the chocolate flavor was. If you prefer a little less sweet and have a higher chocolate threshold, start with 2tsp cocoa to 1 cup of hot water and see if it suits your taste.
This is a great drink to make with your kids. They will be able to mix it and help you with the ingredients, so it is a fun experience for all.
It is an excellent alternative to store-bought hot chocolate since it tastes much better and has many more benefits. It is so easy to make and will help you save money on buying hot chocolate.
Try this recipe out and enjoy it! I am sure you will love it as I do. It is good and the best way to start the winter season. Enjoy!