Do you know How to make Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd? Well, now you will! This recipe is a perfect winter drink to help warm you up.
What is Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd?
The recipe is a perfect winter drink to help warm you up. The drink contains milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract. The ingredients are mixed and then heated until the cocoa is dissolved into the milk. You can make this recipe in a large bowl or pan or using an electric kettle.
How to make Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd?
- Prepare Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time:5 minutes
- Yields:10 servings
- + 3 cups of milk
- + 1-2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon (optional)
- + 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (optional)
- + 8 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate chips
- + sugar/honey to taste, as needed
Heat the milk in a saucepan or pot and add the desired amount of cinnamon and syrup.
Add chocolate chips in the center and stir continuously until the chocolate is melted.
Serve hot or cold with a garnish of your favorite nuts, a scoop of ice cream, or drizzled with some chocolate syrup for an extra rich taste!
Depending on how much milk you want, you can increase/decrease the number of ingredients mentioned above. You can always make small batches in your microwave and store the leftovers in the fridge.
Serving ideas for Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd
1. Use your favorite nuts as a garnish sprinkling nuts on top of the hot chocolate makes it look more delicious and flavorful.
2. Add some ice cream or whipped cream to your drink before serving.
3. When ready to serve, place some hot chocolate in a mug and add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream on top of it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate syrup on top of your drink.
This drink is best served as an afternoon snack, warm/hot drink, and cold treat throughout the year!
Nutrition Fact of Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd
How to Store Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd?
1. Make sure the milk you are using is always room temperature.
2. Stovetop method:
Bring your milk to a boil, turn off the heat, and let it cool down completely until it reaches room temperature.
3. Microwave method:
Place your milk in a microwave-safe bowl, add the desired amount of chocolate chips, and microwave for 30 seconds at a time (stopping between each time) until the mixture is melted enough to mix well with your hot chocolate stick blender!
4. Refrigerator method:
When you are ready to serve, put your hot chocolate in a glass container or thermos with a lid and let it cool off in the fridge for some time before consuming it!
How do you serve hot chocolate for an outdoor party?
You can efficiently serve your hot chocolate for an outdoor party by adding all the ingredients in a blender, such as milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend the mixture for a few seconds until the cocoa is dissolved into the milk. Pour the mixture into one container and store it in your refrigerator. When ready to serve, heat your hot chocolate drink in a pan over medium-low heat until it is hot enough to be done.
This drink is a good option for an outdoor party because it is served warm/hot and provides extra energy in cold weather. Another benefit of serving this drink is that it tastes excellent – you can either sweeten your glass with a little bit of honey or add some chocolate syrup to give it an extra rich taste!
Safe for kids?
This drink is safe for kids, but the serving size should be small for children. The normal portion size for a child is about 1/4 cup.
Tips to make Hot Chocolate Recipe For A Crowd
- When making this drink in a pan, let the mixture heat up on medium-low heat until the chocolate is melted and stirred. This will allow it to mix evenly with your hot chocolate. Stir continuously while heating to prevent scorching.
- Add vanilla extract, caramel syrup, and hazelnut syrup to make it more flavorful.
- Mixing your hot chocolate with an electric kettle is the quickest and easiest way to do it – place all the ingredients in a container that can hold hot water, then place the container in your electric kettle. Check on the mixture every few minutes until the cocoa powder completely dissolves into the milk.
- Serve hot or cold with a garnish of your favorite nuts, a scoop of ice cream, or drizzled with some chocolate syrup for an extra rich taste!
- When ready to serve, place some hot chocolate in a mug and add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream on top of it.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup on top of your drink.
This drink is an excellent choice for serving your guests during the cold winter season, but it’s also great for use as an afternoon snack! Serve it warm in the winter or excellent in the summer when you want a tasty treat!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and if you have any questions, leave a comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you for reading this post.