Hot Chocolate Recipe Sweetened Condensed Milk is a great recipe for those cold winter mornings when you need something. Mix the ingredients, place them in a pot on the stove, and enjoy! The formula also includes step-by-step instructions on how to make it.
How to Make Hot Chocolate Recipe Sweetened Condensed Milk?
- Prepare Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 – 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 – 3 oz. box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Water
Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, instant pudding mix, and chocolate instant pudding mix until well combined. Add water to a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, add the chocolate mixture from the bowl and whisk well until thoroughly blended.
Let the chocolate mixture boil for a few minutes while stirring often. The pudding will thicken.
Make sure to remove it from heat before it breaks or curdles. Serve with ice cubes, and enjoy!
Nutrition Fact of Hot Chocolate Recipe Sweetened Condensed Milk
|Calories from Fat||0|
Serving ideas for Hot Chocolate Recipe Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Use Hot Chocolate Recipe Sweetened Condensed Milk to make a Chocolate Milkshake. Just add ice cream to the pudding mixture, blend well and enjoy.
2. Use it to make a simple dessert by adding finely chopped nuts, extra chocolate chips, cherries, or whipped cream on top before serving.
3. You can also use it to make Pudding pops for your kids on a hot summer day.
4. Add some cinnamon and sugar to the beverage for extra flavor, and enjoy it hot or cold with whipped cream topping.
5. You can also serve Hot Chocolate recipes with Sweetened Condensed Milk with cake or pie.
What can you add to hot chocolate to make it taste better?
1. You can add some fresh mint leaves to the beverage for an extra flavor that makes it even better.
2. You can substitute plain hot chocolate with a hot chocolate mix for an extra kick of flavor.
3. You can add chocolate chips or whipped cream to the beverage when served in a cup or mug.
4. You can add some lovely fresh fruits to the recipe, like oranges and strawberries, giving it a more natural and enjoyable taste.
5. You can add some coffee or chocolate mint syrup to the recipe to give it a lovely taste.
6. You can use thick or skim milk to improve this recipe.
7. You can substitute a smaller amount of water with a more significant amount of brewed coffee or espresso for an added extra kick of flavor.
8. To make your beverage thicker, boiled milk can also be a good option.
9. You can add some chocolate syrup to the recipe for extra flavor, but do not get carried away when adding a lot of chocolate syrup. A little bit is better than too much.
10. You can also try putting it into a freshly baked brownie along with whipped cream and serve it to someone as a sweet dessert and treat them like royalty!
Can you just heat chocolate milk to make hot chocolate?
You can heat a small amount of chocolate milk and use the water left to make the hot chocolate recipe.
However, you cannot just pour it into a pot because it might curdle. It would help if you boiled it first before adding the chocolate milk and making it into hot chocolate.
You can use this hot chocolate mix as an option so that it stays longer in your refrigerator. It tastes better on its own or with warm milk to enjoy at home or dining out at your favorite restaurant.
Also, you can use flavored whipped cream to make the beverage sweeter and more enjoyable.
Finally, you can also add some hot chocolate mix to the beverage and make it your own by changing what ingredients from the list are added. This is a great way to personalize your beverage-making process.
This is a hot chocolate recipe you can make with an easy step-by-step process. This recipe is suitable for anyone who loves a sweet hot drink in winter. This yummy warm beverage can be poured into a mug and enjoyed at home or in your favorite restaurant.
I hope that you will enjoy this recipe. If you do, please leave a comment and let me know how it went.
I hope this recipe was helpful and that you will have another delicious evening with your loved ones.