Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe is a dessert drink mix of hot chocolate and rumchata. The rumchata is made by spicing up chocolate milk and can be found in many stores, but it will take only a short time to make it from scratch. This fantastic mix is a delicious and easy way to impress your guests on any occasion.
The Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe packs a punch as you combine your favorite hot chocolate with the tangy flavor of rumchata. It offers an unbelievable combination of flavors that leaves people speechless and wanting more.
What is Hot Chocolate Rumchata?
Put simply; Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe combines hot chocolate and rumchata flavors. In addition to these, you can add fresh milk and vanilla. The best way to enjoy this recipe is to make it fresh for an occasion or a party you’re hosting. This way, you know it’s safe and tastes great every time.
Where do I get Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe?
While rumchata is relatively easy to make at home, some people might ask where they can find it. It’s not difficult to find, though. You will find this delicious concoction in many specialty stores and gas stations selling gas and other alcoholic beverages. The best way to make this drink is to make it yourself. You can buy a bottle of rumchata made at the store and use that to make the recipe. You can also go ahead and make your type of rumchata.
How to make Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4 glasses
- Chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup rumchata
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Combine the chocolate milk, rumchata, and cocoa powder in a glass mug.
Take the ingredients out of the refrigerator and mix each one well to create a smooth drink. Serve hot!
This recipe serves four people, but if you’re making this for a party, double or triple it and freeze some for another time! Enjoy!!
Nutrition Fact of Hot Chocolate Rumchata
|Calories from fat||0|
|Calories from carbs||167|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||172.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.3 g|
|Sugars (g)||51.0 g|
Serving ideas for Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe
1. Serve this drink in the morning or even before bed. Most chocolate milk drinks have a lot of sugar and are unhealthy. The rumchata recipe you make at home is much better since it doesn’t have any fat to contend with.
2. Make this drink a snack while watching television in the evening or even when working up a sweat at home. The hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe has a lot of carbohydrates and is good to drink after exercising because of this fact.
3. Make this drink for a party or any other occasion that you’re hosting at your home. You can even freeze it in advance if you want to and let everyone enjoy the smooth texture of rumchata when they take a sip!
4. Make Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe large amounts and keep the rest to yourself or share with friends. It’s best kept in the refrigerator or any other cold place because of the ingredients found in it.
5. You can always make your rumchata recipe to include this drink. Doing this lets you know exactly what goes into every sip because you will make it yourself. This way, you know that there are no unwanted ingredients and that the ingredients are safe for consumption.
6. It’s pretty simple to make this drink at home, but it doesn’t mean that this recipe can be made quickly. It would help if you waited for chocolate milk to become thick before mixing it with other ingredients.
7. Hot Chocolate Rumchata Recipe is easy to make at home. You can also put some sweeteners and customize the drink according to your tastes. This way, you get to enjoy a smooth drink that has your unique flair to it!
8. You can serve this drink any time of the year, but it’s especially good during Christmas and around holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter!
9. You can bring the taste of heaven to your day by making this drink for breakfast or before bed. You’ll feel satisfied after a sip and will have a great start to your day!
10. You can freeze this drink and enjoy it at another time of the year or when you want to feel refreshed and lighter in the morning!
Can I use RumChata instead of Baileys?
- You can use rumchata instead of baileys in your favorite rum drinks.
- Anyway, there are a couple of reasons why I prefer to make rumchata myself.
- Firstly, adding the ingredients together and blending is so quick and easy.
- Secondly, it’s often less expensive to make your own – though you may have to pay more for some specialty ingredients than if you bought a bottle made by someone else.
- And thirdly, it’s delicious!
- It helps to have a strong blender or food processor when making this recipe. Hotels often have one in their rooms for guests; having a portable one can make your cooking much more accessible.
- Do not undercook the mixture, or it will be like water with some chocolate in it – and that is not what you want.
- If the mixture is too thick, add hot water from a kettle, coffee, or cocoa powder to loosen up the texture.
- If the drink turns out too thin, add more rumchata to thicken it.
Rumchata Hot Chocolate is a delicious and fun drink at home. I like that the ingredients are mixed with chocolate and that it’s pretty easy to make one, even without the help of a blender. This is one of those recipes that you can share with your family during holiday time because it’s so good and creamy!
This drink is most prevalent during winter holidays since it has some of the best flavors this time. It can be served as a dessert or after-dinner drink, but whatever the occasion is, it will surely add to the ambiance. It’s a great drink when you have guests over because it makes a few glasses at once and is also so easy to make!
This drink is so delicious that you can’t help but want more of it. Make this drink today and treat yourself to the deliciousness of rumchata!