Do You Know How To Make Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe? Do you want to try it? Follow this tutorial to learn how to make and enjoy hot chocolate with a sweet, spicy, gourmet taste. Get it right now!
A resource for people who want to learn new skills or expand their knowledge in a short time. For example, this article will teach you how to make and enjoy hot chocolate with the Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe.
How To Make Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Whisk together the milk, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium, whisking frequently, until steam rises from the surface. Make sure not to let it come to a boil.
- Whisk vigorously to incorporate air when hot and make it friendly and bubbly.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
The spices and hint of chilli pepper give this hot chocolate a uniquely Haitian flair. It’s warm sweet, and makes for a cozy, comforting treat. Adjust the amount of cayenne to your desired spice level. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows if you like it extra decadent. Savour this rich, chocolatey cup of goodness!
Nutrition Fact Of Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe:
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Calories from Protein||17|
|Total Fat||16 gm.|
|Saturated Fat||6 gm.|
|Trans Fat||0 gm.|
|Dietary Fiber||3 gm.|
|Vitamin A||10 %.|
|Vitamin C||0 %.|
10 Amazing Servies ideas for Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe:
1. Serve hot Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe at a party
2. If you are hosting a get-together or looking for a new way to entertain your friends, one of the best ideas is to make Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe in bulk and let your guests serve themselves.
3. Serve on the rocks: If you like that extra kick, add a shot of dark rum while topping off with whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
4. Add some chocolate sprinkles over the top to garnish and make a beautiful presentation.
5. Add white chocolate chips or chunks and drizzle melted white chocolate over the top for a dash of sweet decadence!
6. If you need a little healthier version, add dark chocolate chunks and cinnamon sugar on top. Yummmm!!
7. For all the gourmets, serve topped off with crème Fraiche or cream!
8. Add a pat of butter while simmering to create a rich and creamy taste.
9. You can substitute the cream cheese with a cup of half-and-half for an extra smooth texture.
10. If you want to make 2 cups of hot chocolate and enjoy half now and the rest later, mix 1/2 cup hot chocolate with 1/2 cup heavy cream in the microwave. Heat on high for 30 seconds and stir at 15-second intervals until desired consistency is reached.
Is it Safe for kits?
Yes, this is an excellent recipe for kits to use.
The only thing I may add to this recipe to make it more fussy is if you don’t have the hot chocolate mix already, I recommend purchasing it from the store. Mixing in step 4 would become a little messy if you didn’t already have the ingredients in your pantry.
However, this is a great recipe to make ahead of time as long as you have the ingredients already at home. I would also recommend making an extra batch of hot chocolate mix and store in an airtight container for future use.
Tips for Making Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe:
This is a super easy recipe that will appeal to everyone!
1. Increasing the batter to 1 1/2 cup milk and adding 1/2 cup more sugar or honey to taste will create a sweeter and more creamy hot chocolate.
2. If you want a more robust hot chocolate, increase the amount of hot chocolate mix by 1/2 cup to 1 full cup.
3. The mixture can also be used in smoothies or other recipes.
4. If you are serving this as a dessert, add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and cover it with whipped cream for an added treat!
5. Use whole milk instead of milk for a creamier taste.
6. You can add cinnamon powder to taste for a more robust cinnamon flavor.
7. To taste, you can also use brown or white sugar or substitute it with honey or agave nectar.
8. You may also add additional milk if you need a thinner consistency of hot chocolate. This is to achieve your perfect taste of hot chocolate!
9. This recipe is also delicious on its own. Keep the ingredients the same.
10. You can also use other chocolate like dark or white chocolate or even melted butter or cream cheese to make your Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe an instant dessert!
So, there you have it. This Haitian hot chocolate recipe is fun and delicious to make some hot chocolate drinks at home. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on making Haitian Hot Chocolate Recipe, and I invite you to share your feedback and rate this recipe in the below box. I will appreciate your vote and look forward to seeing your review!
Eating healthy doesn’t taste as good as it should! Find out which diet program has helped thousands of people lose weight without counting calories, carbs, or points.