Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe is a deliciously decadent beverage, the perfect drink for summertime. This recipe can be made with various white chocolate and coffee flavors like vanilla, caramel, cinnamon, or hazelnut.
It is best served in small ceramic mugs that can be chilled in the refrigerator before serving them to keep them cool and refreshing on a hot day.
This recipe is easy to make without fussing over; all you need are some luscious white chocolate chips and your favorite coffee beans. This recipe is quick and can be made with various flavors, so feel free to experiment with different flavors of chocolate and coffee.
In the blog post for this recipe, I list a few different brands of white chocolate chips that I have used, and some of them can seem rather expensive. I have included them because they are the brand and type I like to use, but any white chocolate chips will do as long as they taste good with the coffee.
How to make Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe?
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 7 minutes
- Servings per recipe: 1 glass of iced white chocolate mocha drink and one tablespoon of caramel sauce.
Ingredients for Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe:
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of strong cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup (optional)
- Whipping Cream as needed.
How to Make Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe:
Break the chocolate chips into small pieces by hand or place them in a food processor to break them into smaller pieces, then transfer them to a glass or ceramic mug. Add in the caramel syrup, coffee, and any other flavors you want (cinnamon, vanilla etc.
Put the mug into the microwave and heat it for 2 minutes. Stir the chocolate and coffee mixture with a spoon until it is completely melted and smooth. You can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate in place of a microwave or heat it on the stove.
Chill your cup of white chocolate mocha in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes before serving.
If you want to garnish with whip cream, rim the edge of the glass with a thin layer of whipped Cream for a sweet ending note.
Nutrition Facts of Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
|Saturated Fat||15 grams|
Serving ideas for Iced White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- This recipe is also excellent when served hot.
- This recipe can be reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds and topped with whip cream for a warm chocolate mocha drink.
- You can also add some ground cinnamon on top of the whipped Cream for an extra hint of flavor.
- Garnish this recipe with sweetened whipped Cream, chocolate shavings or cinnamon sugar to make this recipe extra special and delicious!
- This recipe can also be used as a dip for pretzels, marshmallows and other snacks.
- Serve this as a dessert when you have unexpected guests, or make it as a gift for someone special with the addition of holiday decorations on top!
- You can make this recipe using white chocolate chips and coffee grounds, but don’t heat it in the microwave for too long, or the coffee grounds will burn. Also, use less water than the recipe suggests if you use coffee grounds instead of instant coffee powder.
When making a drink like this, always remember there is a strong possibility of making the coffee bitter if you do not use coffee grounds and do not have enough water to dissolve the coffee.
If you are having difficulty making the drink, I suggest adjusting the amount of water to ensure it is not too bitter. If you are still having trouble making it taste good, add caramel syrup on top or use more whipping cream by an extra tablespoon.
I hope that you enjoy this easy-to-make recipe! This recipe can be served hot or cold, which will please even the pickiest of coffee lovers.