Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe is a recipe handed down for generations. It is a classic hot chocolate recipe that mixes well with other recipes, including coffee.
This hot chocolate recipe is a great way to warm up your family on a cold winter or chilly evening when you have guests. It is an excellent recipe for any occasion, including Christmas or Thanksgiving.
What is Ihop Hot Chocolate?
Ihop Hot Chocolate is a classic recipe handed down for generations. It has become a tradition when we get together with our family during the holidays, on special occasions, and even just for fun.
This Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe is a one-step process that involves melting the chocolate, whipping it, and then adding milk and sugar. It is a simple recipe you can easily add to your culinary repertoire.
How to make Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 8 ounces of chocolate chips, melted (chips of your choice can be substituted with semisweet chocolate chips)
- 1 cup milk (whole or 2% milk)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
To make Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe, combine chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk. Using a low-power double boiler or microwavable bowl, heat ingredients together until the chocolate has melted. Stir in powdered sugar.
Pour the hot chocolate into cups and enjoy!
To Ihop Hot Chocolate recipe is a recipe that has been handed down for generations. It is a classic hot chocolate recipe that mixes well with other recipes, including coffee. This hot chocolate recipe is a great way to warm up your family on a cold winter or chilly evening when you have guests. It is an excellent recipe for any occasion, including Christmas or Thanksgiving.
Nutrition Facts of Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Fat||12 g (24%)|
|Carbohydrates||32 g (11%)|
|Sodium||54 mg (2%)|
Add milk to the mixture so that it is not too thick. If you like your hot chocolate on the thicker side, add less milk and stir over low heat for longer.
Serving Ideas for Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Add a little whipped cream to your Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe cup.
- A dash of cinnamon or nutmeg will add to the flavor, depending on your taste.
- Instead of using chocolate chips, use chopped chocolate for even more enhancement to this recipe.
- A touch of whipped cream and some nuts added to the mixture will make it even tastier.
- Add ice cubes to the mixture before heating so you can enjoy cold Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe too!
- Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe is a great recipe for the holidays and gatherings.
- Add a tablespoon of Bailey’s Irish Cream to twist this recipe.
- Share and enjoy with friends and family during a party.
How to store Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Store Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for 3-4 days, or freeze it for up to one month or more, depending on your preference.
Tips and Warnings
Try using a heavy-bottom saucepan so that the chocolate does not burn. For an Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe without any sugar, simply omit the powdered sugar in step 1 and add sugar to your liking in step 3. Add coffee or espresso to your mixture for a richer taste instead of just water. Do not overheat this mixture, or it will lose its flavor.
This hot chocolate recipe is a great way to warm up your family or yourself on a cold winter or chilly evening when you have guests over. The recipe takes only minutes to prepare and tastes good when equipped with the right ingredients. If you like this Ihop Hot Chocolate Recipe, you may also like these easy recipes.
We are here to help. Please contact us if this article does not answer your question.