If you’re craving the ultimate chocolate chip cookies, look no further than this KitchenAid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
These cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chips, making them the perfect treat for any occasion. With your KitchenAid stand mixer, you’ll whip up a batch of these delicious cookies in no time. Let’s get started!
Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Total Time: 25-27 minutes
- Serving Size: Approximately 36 cookies
For the Dough:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat Your Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats to prevent sticking.
2. Sift Dry Ingredients: Sift together the flour and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl. Set this aside.
3. Cream the Butter and Sugars: Attach the paddle attachment to your KitchenAid stand mixer bowl. Add the softened butter, granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, and salt. Cream these ingredients together on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add Eggs and Vanilla: With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is fully incorporated before adding the next one. After adding the eggs, mix in the vanilla extract until well combined.
5. Gradually Add Dry Ingredients: With the low-speed mixer, gradually add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Avoid overmixing, as this can make the cookies tough.
6. Add Chocolate Chips: Stir in the chocolate chips using a spatula or turn your KitchenAid mixer on low for a few seconds to evenly distribute the chips throughout the dough.
7. Scoop Dough Onto Baking Sheets: Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto your prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart to allow room for spreading.
8. Bake: Bake the cookies in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden but the centers are still soft. Keep an eye on them, as baking times can vary depending on your oven and the size of your cookies.
9. Cool: Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheets for about 2 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
10. Enjoy: Once the cookies have cooled, grab a glass of milk and enjoy these delicious KitchenAid chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are perfect for sharing with friends and family or indulging in all by yourself. With your KitchenAid mixer, you’ll have no trouble whipping up a batch of these delightful treats. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
|Total Fat||10.6 g|
Where can you find the KitchenAid chocolate chip cookie recipes?
You can find this KitchenAid chocolate chip cookie recipe in our KitchenAid Recipes section located on the left side menu of our website. You can also view all the other KitchenAid recipes we have posted for your enjoyment.
How many calories are found in the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
The Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has a total of 194 calories. Keep this in mind when you are counting your calories.
How many grams of Fat is found in the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
The Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has 10.6 grams of Fat. Make sure to keep track of the fat intake in your diet.
How long will it take to prepare the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
The Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe takes only 20 minutes to prepare from start to finish. Your time will vary depending on how long it takes you to chop the cookie ingredients.
The Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is simple to make at home. Now you can have your favorite chocolate chip cookie whenever you want without leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
This recipe will need a stand mixer, Kitchenaid mixer bowl, wooden spoon, measuring spoons, skillet, and baking sheet. Kitchenaid Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is an easy recipe to make at home.
Now you can have your favorite chocolate chip cookie whenever you want without leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
This recipe will need a stand mixer, Kitchenaid mixer bowl, wooden spoon, measuring spoons, skillet, and baking sheet.