Naked Chocolate Cake Recipe is a moist and delicious recipe that is perfect for every meal occasion. This easy-to-make cake can be served as a dessert and is also good for breakfast.
This recipe requires a dark chocolate cake mix and can be baked in any dish or pan. It’s your choice to frost or not frost the cake! Plus, you don’t need milk, eggs, or cooking oil to make this recipe, so it’s super healthy.
What is Naked Chocolate Cake?
Naked Chocolate Cake is a type of chocolate cake made without any eggs. You can make this cake using a dark chocolate cake mix or homemade sugar, corn syrup, and cocoa powder mixture to give the cake its rich flavour. This recipe uses cocoa powder, sugar, and cocoa butter to create an excellent taste and texture.
You can find chocolate cake mixes in grocery stores. Most of them are sold in those little yellow boxes or plastic bags that are easy to carry and don’t take up much space in the pantry. This recipe is perfect for any time of the year.
How to make Naked Chocolate Cake Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Total Time: 40 min.
For the Cake:
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (such as Nestle) or extract
For the Frosting:
- 1 ball of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- 1/2 cup of confectioner’s sugar.
- Sprinkles or chopped pieces of chocolate.
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2. Grease and flour the cake pan or dish that you will use for the cake. This is optional but makes for much easier removal of the cake once it has been baked and cooled.
Step 3. Mix the oil, cocoa, and salt for the cake.
Step 4. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the flour mixture separately.
Step 5. Mix it until it’s all well combined and there are no lumps in the batter.
Step 6. Add this batter to the oil mix and mix well again until it is completely mixed up.
Step 7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
Step 8. Bake it in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
When baked, please remove it from the oven and cool it for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Step 9. Frost the cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe and decorate it with sprinkles or chopped pieces of chocolate. [See the picture above to know what I mean] If you do not have extra frosting, you can dust some extra cocoa powder on top.
Step 10. Serve and enjoy!
Note for a cake recipe
This is a straightforward recipe you can make at home without any problems. You do not need to be fancy to make this cake; follow the instructions carefully, and everything will turn out perfectly.
This cake is so good that you and your family will love it. It will be a hit with any guests who pop by without fail.
Note for frosting recipe:
The cream Cheese Frosting Recipe is one of the most popular frostings. It is commonly used to frost birthday cakes and cupcakes. The ingredients used to prepare this frosting are entirely different from those used in Vanilla Frosting Recipe. The cream Cheese Frosting Recipe has a mild and pleasant taste that anybody can enjoy.
Nutrition Fact of Naked Chocolate Cake
|Fat||12.1 g for each 100g of cake|
|Saturated||5.2g for each 100g of cake|
|Carbohydrate||90.3 g for each 100g of cake|
|Protein||2.6 g for each 100 g of cake|
|Sugar||73.4 g for each 100g of cake|
|Sodium||224.1 mg for each 100g of cake|
Serving ideas for Naked Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Try to make this delicious chocolate cake for special occasions. It will be a hit with your friends.
- You can also try to serve it with ice cream and syrups for dessert.
- You can add some fruit to the frosting and make a healthy cake for breakfast! This is perfect for breakfast, too, because you can add your favourite jams, honey, etcetera.
- You can also enjoy it with a cup of tea for breakfast.
Now, you have learned how to make Naked Chocolate Cake. We hope that you will try this recipe soon.
If you like easy and delicious recipes, check out our website! You can find more delicious recipes like this with a simple search on the homepage or in the recipe index. Also, visit us on Facebook and tell us your opinion about this recipe.
Healthy Benefits of Naked Chocolate Cake Recipe
1. This cake is rich in coffee so it can be good for your health, sleep, and energy.
2. It is low in fat, so that this recipe can be good for those on a diet.
3. This recipe does not contain any dairy products such as milk and butter, so this cake is suitable for those people who do not like using cow milk or butter in their recipes.
4. This rich, moist chocolate cake is low in sodium but high in dietary fiber.
5. This cake has no sugar added, so it is good for those with diabetes or other sugar-related diseases.
6. This cake is also a good source of minerals, especially manganese, and copper, which are important elements in our body and can promote brain function and help fight free radicals that cause cell damage or cancer!
7. Adding some fruits and chocolate to this recipe will be even more nutritious.
8. This recipe is also good for pregnant and breastfeeding women because it contains no dairy products.
9. When using this cake recipe in your diet program, the other foods will be delicious, too, so you won’t want to get out of your diet program.
10. This cake is also good for underweight people because it’s high in dietary fiber and low in calories, fat, and sugar.
We hope that you like our easy and healthy Naked Chocolate Cake Recipe. This recipe is easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth with delicious chocolate cake.
The great thing about this cake is that it contains very little fat, sugar, and sodium. This makes this cake suitable for most people and all special occasions.
You can even try to add some fruits and other ingredients like chocolate to make it more nutritious. For example, add raisins, pecans, walnuts, or almonds to the cake’s batter. You can also sprinkle them on the frosting layer of this recipe if you like.
I hope you will try this recipe soon and tell us your opinion.
If you like this recipe, you may also want to check out our other dessert recipes!
Try them out and tell us what you think of them! You can contact us by leaving a comment on this page or email to [email protected]. We will be glad to hear from you!
Enjoy your day, everyone!