If you are looking for a delicious and warm drink to sip on this winter, look no further. This recipe is easy to make and will provide a warm cocoa drink that keeps you cozy all night long.
The recipe below is straight from Nestle’s website. You can use it as your guide to making this Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe. Or you can make it your own by substituting the Nestle products for the ones you usually use.
How to make Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup of Nestle Quick (heat and serve)
- 1 Nestle Quick cottage cheese package with marshmallows, thawed; 6 miniature marshmallows, plus two large marshmallows for garnish (optional)
Place the quick, skim milk, and two miniature marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until melted. Pour into mugs.
If desired, add two large marshmallows to the center of the mug.
For a perfect cup of cocoa, shake up your hot chocolate mix before serving. (This will allow the powder to blend evenly with the liquid.)
Nutrition Facts of Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Calories from fat||11|
|Total fat||3 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g|
|Trans Fatty acids||0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||24 mg|
|Total carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g|
Serving ideas for Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon.
- For added flavor, stir in 2 tsp of chocolate syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and a dash of salt, then top with whipped cream.
- Serve with marshmallows on the side for topping mugs.
- Add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to make it spicy and hot!
- Add 12 oz hot coffee and whip it into a mocha-like drink.
- Mix in a dollop of powdered sugar and a splash of heavy cream.
- Add a shot of vanilla-flavored coffee-flavored syrup or chocolate syrup.
- The warm cherry syrup adds extra flavor and sweetness.
- Watch for Nestle’s new hot chocolate mixes, including a packet of powdered hot cocoa mix, skim milk powder, and sugar, with four servings per box.
Healthy benefits of Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe
- No matter what you add, hot chocolate contains healthful nutrients. Chocolate contains flavonoids and natural antioxidants that fight cellular damage.
- It is also full of caffeine, which helps the body create new brain cells and is a mood enhancer.
- Hot cocoa also improves digestion and helps relieve muscle cramps.
- It relaxes blood pressure and helps ease cold symptoms, including coughs and sore throats.
- It fights bile duct blockage, anemia, and arthritis pain and can even protect the heart from stroke by lowering elevated cholesterol levels.
- Nutrition experts say that chocolate is a good source of magnesium, which regulates blood pressure.
- Besides all the health-boosting benefits of chocolate, it’s also delightful (not a fault). You’ll lose weight too!
- Dark chocolate has higher amounts of flavonoids, which are suitable for the heart and healthy hair and skin.
- It is also a good calcium, iron, and zinc source.
- Eating dark chocolate improves bile flow by 55 percent, essential for breaking down fats and properly absorbing vitamins A, D, and E; zinc; copper; selenium; protein; vitamin B6; phosphorus. And fat-soluble vitamin C.
Hot chocolate is one of the simplest and most popular winter drinks and tastes delicious. Try mixing up the recipe with some extra ingredients for added flavor. The hot cocoa mix is a good calcium, iron, and zinc source. You can also purchase an extra pkg. of the hot chocolate mix and drink it while it is still warm or places it into a thermos (or any insulated container) to keep it warm for later consumption.
I hope you have enjoyed this Nestle Quick Hot Chocolate Recipe and if you try it, please send us a picture of your finished recipe.
What do you mix Nesquik powder with?
The Nesquik powder is already mixed with milk or water so you can use it as a hot chocolate mix. You can also use whole or skimmed soy or almond milk.
How much water do you add to Nestle Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa when you make it?
For a single serving, one scoop of the powder is added to 6 oz of water and stirred with a whisk until the powder is completely dissolved.
You don’t need to add extra sugar, but if you like your hot cocoa sweet, you can add some regular sugar or another sweetener.
What do you mix Nesquik powder with?
You can add a packet of Nesquik to another soup or broth you would like to have as a hot chocolate. This will not alter the consistencies but make it look nice when served.