Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe is one of the most famous recipes in America. This recipe has been modified and adapted from its original version.
With this recipe, you can learn all about this fantastic drink, which is full of white chocolate, peppermint extract, and cream, as well as a rich flavor that will warm you up from the inside out.
There are slight variations between each version of the recipe. but no matter how it’s made, it’s sure to satisfy your taste buds without breaking the bank.
How to make Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe?
- prepare time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- servings: 6-8
- 200 ml heavy cream [heavy cream is a measurement system]
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips [white chocolate chips can be purchased at any local grocery store]
- 2 cups whole milk [can be substituted with other types of milk, such as skimmed or semi-skimmed ] 4 teaspoons peppermint extract 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme [marshmallow creme is a product you can buy at any local grocery.
- 1 cup [the cup for this recipe refers to a cup, either metric or imperial]
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In a small saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add white chocolate chips, and stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract and marshmallow creme. Mix until smooth. Pour into mugs and top with a pinch of ground nutmeg.
Pour the milk into a medium saucepan. Add chocolate chips and peppermint extract and stir until melted. Add the cream mixture and stir to combine. Serve immediately, or chill for 30 minutes before serving. Makes four servings (1 cup each).
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk and white chocolate chips to a simmer until the chocolate melts, about 5 minutes; whisk in peppermint extract and marshmallow creme.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in heavy cream until blended. Serve immediately over ice or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes four servings (1-1/4 cups each).
Remove the marshmallow cream mixture from the refrigerator and sit at room temperature until it is smooth enough to stir. Cover a small bowl with plastic wrap, and put the bowl inside a giant bowl.
Fill the smaller bowl with ice and water. Pour half the chocolate mixture and stir with a spoon until smooth, but do not overmix as you don’t want to incorporate much air into the mixture.
Place the remaining chocolate mixture into a medium saucepan and boil over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon or heatproof whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow cream mixture until blended. Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream, and serve immediately. Makes four servings (1-1/2 cups each).
Nutrition facts of Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Calories from fat||10 cal|
|Total fat||3.3 gm|
How to customize Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
To make your original version of the recipe, you can try any of the following ingredients to add more flavors:
• Vanilla extract – Vanilla is often used with chocolate, which would be a great way to add more flavor.
• Coffee – This would be another great ingredient that would also bring a lot of flavors.
• Sugar – You can use either white or brown sugar to give your drink some sweetness.
I would like to thank you for reading my article. Don’t forget to share it on social media if you think it will encourage your friends and family to read it.
Serving ideas for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. As a simple dessert, serve the Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe in a tall mug. Top it with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
2. If you require something hot and filling, you can use it as an ice cream replacement or just slather it over your favorite vanilla ice cream!
3. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe can be served at any season of the year. It goes perfectly well with both hot and cold desserts!
4. You can use it as a topping for your pancakes.
5. And, of course, you can simply drink the Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe as is!
6. The recipe is an excellent base for more complex and sophisticated recipes, such as those in a fancy restaurant.
7. Serve it to guests at your next party, and they will be sure to ask for the recipe!
8. You can even try adding some alcohol, such as rum or vodka, to make an adult version of the recipe.
9. This is a perfect base for a hot chocolate drink with marshmallows, topped with whipped cream!
The Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe is an excellent way to warm yourself up without consuming too much fat or caffeine. You can even use it as a dessert or a topping for desserts! Add any other ingredients you like to make your original version of the recipe — and enjoy the rich flavor!
I hope you will like this recipe for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to share it on social media if you think it will encourage your friends and family to read it too! Have a great day!
How To Store Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe?
You can simply refrigerate it in a container, pour it into a jar, and keep it in your fridge for about 7-10 days. You can also store it at room temperature for about 7-10 days. If you want to store it for longer, freeze it and keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How To Store Hot Chocolate?
To store a hot chocolate concentrate, let it cool and pour it into a container. You can keep it in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for about two months. When you want to use it again, bring the concentrate to room temperature or heat it until warm enough for serving.
What Does Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Taste Like?
The taste of this recipe is quite similar to chocolate. You won’t be able to tell that it’s not dark chocolate until you taste it. It’s comparable to chocolate when the peppermint comes through. I love that it has so much peppermint flavor, but the taste is a bit strong. Luckily, the ice cream and whipped cream help to mellow out the flavor.
What Is Hot Chocolate?
I think it’s just a chocolate drink that gets served warm. I guess it’s someone’s version of hot chocolate, right? I’m not sure what an actual “hot chocolate” is. I might be confused because it sounds more like a party drink than something you’d need after class. Sort of like a brownie sundae but mixed with something else.