Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe is so easy to make and delicious! All you need is a can of rosita pumpkin puree, hot chocolate mix, whipped cream, and marshmallows.
Mix a tablespoon of the pumpkin puree with two tablespoons of hot chocolate mix. That will give it the pumpkin spice flavor.
Then mix in the more hot chocolate mix until it reaches your desired color and consistency. Add some whipped cream on top for decoration and marshmallows to give it that fluffy texture.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe?
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 2 mins
- Total time: 12 mins
- Serves: 8
- 8 oz milk chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg and ginger
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Line 8 cavities of a silicone mold with parchment paper.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until completely smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly divide and pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared molds, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Freeze for 10 minutes until hardened.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a round tip.
- Remove bombs from molds and pipe whipped cream into the center of each filling.
- Close the chocolate shell over the filling and smooth any seams.
- Cover with foil and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve, add 1 bomb to a mug and pour over 1 cup of heated milk. Let sit 1-2 minutes before stirring until the bomb melts. Top with marshmallows if desired.
Enjoy your pumpkin spice hot chocolate bombs!
Nutrition Fact OF Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe
10 Healthy Benefits of Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe
1. Reduces Risk of Cancer
Pumpkin is high in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to remove harmful free radicals from the body. This helps to reduce the chances of getting cancer and other diseases.
2. Helps Combat Heart Diseases
The antioxidants in pumpkin help block the formation of cholesterol and other harmful fats that can cause heart problems and stroke.
3. Great Source of Fibre
Pumpkin is high in dietary fiber, essential for a healthy bowel movement and digestive system. It helps to lower LDL cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
4. Prevents Diabetes?
Pumpkin is high in potassium and magnesium. These minerals help to regulate blood sugar levels and prevent Diabetes.
5. Good source of Vitamin A
Pumpkin contains a good amount of vitamin A, essential for healthy vision, immune system, and body cell regeneration. It also helps to protect against infections and cancer.
6. Good source of Iron
Pumpkin is high in Iron, which helps carry oxygen to the cells and red blood cells. It is also useful for healthy circulation and heart health.
7. Lower Cholesterol
Pumpkin contains high amounts of potassium and magnesium, which help lower LDL cholesterol levels in the body. It also lowers the chances of having a heart attack or stroke by blocking high cholesterol from entering the arteries.
8. Helps Reduce Weight
Pumpkin is high in fiber, which helps prevent fat absorption by the intestines. It helps reduce weight by reducing appetite and the number of calories consumed.
9. Fights Cancer
The antioxidants found in pumpkin help fight against cancer and other diseases by blocking the production of free radicals and lowering inflammation in the body.
10. Reduces Arthritis Pain
Pumpkin is rich in antioxidants, which help reduce inflammation and fight against arthritis pain. It also prevents arthritis. The high amount of omega-3 fatty acids helps to reduce joint pain.
Can you use water instead of milk for hot chocolate bombs?
Yes, you can. You could use water instead of milk or any other fluid. It will work the same way and will have the same results.
How to serve Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe?
Serve these in a bowl with a dollop of whipped cream on top for decoration. You can also add in some marshmallows for the fluffy texture. Get the complete recipe from here.
- You can substitute the hot cocoa mix with the chocolate drink mix. Just make sure you don’t use a lot of it, or else you won’t get the pumpkin spice taste in your bombs.
- You could add some dark chocolate, nuts, or raisins to give it a nice texture.
- You can substitute the pumpkin puree with coconut milk or vanilla ice cream for a creamier taste and flavor.
What Can I serve it with?
You could serve these hot chocolate bombs with brownies, cake, or ice cream. You can also use a spoonful to top off some vanilla ice cream.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top for decoration and marshmallows to give it that fluffy texture.
- You can serve this with any other dessert or by itself. It tastes great either way!
- These are great to make, and you can put them in the fridge for a couple of days to finish them off later.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe is a simple but delicious dessert you can make with some hot chocolate mix and pumpkin puree.
The hot chocolate mix will give it the pumpkin spice flavor and a fluffy texture. Add some whipped cream on top for decoration and marshmallows to give it that fluffy texture. This dessert is easy to make and won’t take a lot of your time or effort. It’s quick, simple, and delicious!