Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes is a blog that provides helpful information to chocolate lovers. It features simple, easy-to-follow recipes for any occasion and offers a variety of delicious treats.
You’ll find mouthwatering items such as orange polenta cake with dark chocolate glaze, molten lava, and chocolate fondant tarts.
What Are Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes?
Rachel Allen is a world-renowned chef and TV personality with over 25 years of experience in the kitchen. She runs an online cooking school, a catering company, and a restaurant chain.
Rachel has written several cookbooks and appeared on several television shows. Her blog is an extension of her work, providing readers with delicious recipes.
How To Make Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes?
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups water
- Chopped hazelnuts for decoration (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line the base with baking parchment.
In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract and egg until well blended.
Sift flour over the bowl, then carefully stir until just combined and smooth. Pour into the prepared cake pan.
Place cake pan on a baking tray and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until just firm to touch. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely, then decorate with chocolate curls and chopped hazelnuts if desired.
How Will it take To Prepare?
- Prepare Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: About 1 hour 10 minutes
Nutrition fact Of Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes
Serving Size: 1
9 Amazing Serving Ideas For Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes
1. For a decadent sundae, top with a scoop of ice cream, then drizzle with chocolate sauce and fresh berries.
2. Spoon the batter into muffin tins lined with paper cups and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Top each cupcake with icing and sprinkles.
3. Slice cake into generous portions and serve on dessert plates decorated with whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate curls.
4. Whip some cream with a little vanilla extract into stiff peaks and fold through the cooled cake batter.
5. Pipe chocolate sauce onto the top of each cake slice and serve immediately for a chocolate cake that’s best served fresh.
6. Spread ice cream between layers of cake for a crunchy, indulgent dessert, or sandwich it between two slices for a rich, gooey sandwich.
7. Pour melted chocolate over ice cream and set it before slicing it into bite-size pieces to serve, topped with crushed shortbread biscuits if liked.
8. Top with whipped cream and berries, then drizzle with melted chocolate to make a decadent dessert.
9. Serve with ice cream, cherry sauce, and chopped nuts for a classic sundae that’s quick to make and even quicker to devour.
Can I freeze It?
The cake can be frozen once cooled. Wrap it in foil and store it in a freezer bag or container. Defrost before serving.
Why Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes?
Rachel Allen has a reputation for doing things in style, so she goes all out when it comes to her cakes. For example, she serves wedding cakes in shaped boxes to show off the donut-topped tiers.
These smaller cakes are a fraction of the normal sizes, making them ideal for individual servings.
Safe To Kids?
Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes is safe for kids. It doesn’t contain any harmful or toxic material which can affect the kid’s health.
Note: Those who have nut allergies can swap for gluten-free biscuits if needed.
Prep time will depend on whether you’re making individual cakes in cups or a large cake with streusel topping.
It is important to use self-rising flour for this recipe. Baking with all-purpose flour will change the way the cake rises and falls.
I hope you will try this recipe and tell your friends, families, and neighbors.
Rachel Allen Chocolate Cake Recipes is a nice place for chocolate lovers. It features simple, easy-to-follow recipes for any occasion and offers a variety of delicious treats.
You’ll find mouthwatering items such as orange polenta cake with dark chocolate glaze, molten lava, and chocolate fondant tarts. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.