The Recipe for Chocolate Soup is a simple recipe that requires few ingredients. Chocolate Soup can be served cold or hot, depending on the intended dish. This recipe makes around twelve servings.
What is the Recipe for Chocolate Soup?
Recipe For Chocolate Soup is a simple recipe made from chocolate, mainly water and sugar. We have to add a few other ingredients, such as vanilla extract and canning syrup.
The result of this Recipe for Chocolate Soup is a delicate, creamy, tasty, and perfectly balanced chocolate soup. The recipe can be easily adapted by changing the ingredients used to fit your tastes.
How To Make a Recipe for Chocolate Soup?
- 6 cups of water
- 4 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp of ground vanilla beans (the kind that you can see when you open it)
- 4 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract Food coloring (optional)
- 1 can of 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients (including food coloring, if you decide to use it) in a large pot.
- Stir with a wire whisk over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil. Remove from heat and let it cool down (if you decide to add food coloring, it will take longer to cool down). Stir occasionally to prevent the formation of bubbles in your chocolate soup.
- Pour your chocolate into two separate bowls or pots.
- Be careful not to put too much pressure on the spoon when adding the chocolate; you want it to mix well enough that the color comes evenly through your soup.
- You can use a hand blender to blend everything and create a thicker result, or you can blend both pots with a good spoon in a mixing bowl. Ensure that the consistency is even so that both pots will have the same texture.
- Pour your hot soup into cups or bowls. You can use a little bit of vanilla extract or ground vanilla beans to add flavor to it if you want to.
- Add some cold milk and enjoy!
- You can make variations of this recipe by adding different ingredients, such as instant coffee, chai tea mix, or peppermint extract (in small quantities).
- Be careful when you add hot chocolate because it can splash on your face and burn you.
- The Chocolate soup is a tasty recipe and provides a quick way to get some chocolate into your diet. You can take it as a breakfast or an evening snack that will satisfy your cravings at any time of the day!
- I hope you try this Recipe for Chocolate Soup, and if you do, let me know how it turned out for you in the comments below!
How Long Will it Take To prepare?
- Prepare Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 00 mins
- Servings: 12
Nutrition Fact of Recipe for Chocolate Soup
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
10 Amazing Serving Ideas for Recipe for Chocolate Soup
1. Serve your chocolate soup as a dessert on Christmas or Thanksgiving.
2. This recipe can be used to make Chocolate Rice Pudding if you divide everything in half and add another half cup of milk (I have added some cinnamon powder and condensed milk in my rice pudding, and it tastes delicious!)
3. You can add some marshmallows to it for a tasty dessert!
4. It’s also perfect for Halloween parties! Add some orange food coloring to make the chocolate green!
5. Recipe For Chocolate Soup is great for breakfast! Add some mini marshmallows, and you have delicious oatmeal or chocolatey cereal!
6. You can make a refreshing iced chocolate soup by freezing it (it’s a perfect summer treat!)
7. Fill chocolates with this recipe, top them with cocoa powder, and serve it as chocolate cupcakes! These are good and easy to make!
8. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to ice cream, make these! Substitute half of the milk in Recipe For Chocolate Soup with milk alternatives (almond milk or soy milk), and you can make dairy-free ice cream.
9. Place the chocolate soup in some cute mason jars and serve it as a fun dessert!
10. Pour the chocolate soup into some mason jars and freeze them.
What is a hot chocolate soup recipe?
A hot chocolate recipe is something similar to a hot chocolate beverage. The difference between these two beverages is that you make hot chocolate soup from scratch, whereas you can find a lot of hot chocolate drinks in the stores.
A recipe for hot chocolate soup does not contain milk and uses cocoa powder as a base for its ingredients. This means that it does not have any dairy products in its composition.
To make it tastier, you can add other ingredients to your hot chocolate soup recipes, such as marshmallows and mini marshmallows.
How is a hot chocolate soup made?
If you want to make a hot chocolate recipe from scratch, the first thing that you will have to do is to prepare a simple base for it. This base is composed of some cocoa powder, sugar, and water.
You can add other ingredients, such as vanilla extract or marshmallows. The preparation process does not take too long, and you can prepare it in minutes.
I hope that you enjoyed my Recipe For Chocolate Soup and found it useful to make this hot chocolate soup. It is a tasty recipe that is a good way to get some chocolate into your diet. I hope you’ll also find other delicious recipes in this blog!
Thank You! Happy Cooking!