Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is a blog post about the worst chocolate chip cookies recipe. It also contains information and photos on how to make a better chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This blog post teaches you how to make an amazing and unique chocolate chip cookie recipe. As mentioned before, baking a chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy. You can learn how to bake chocolate chip cookies that are delicious. However, the only thing you need to make a better chocolate chip cookie recipe is to find the best one.
What is Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe?
Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is a popular blog post about how to make a bad chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can bake a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is delicious!
This blog post will teach you how to make the best chocolate chip cookie. It also discusses why this “worst” chocolate chip cookie recipe is so bad and what makes it worse. It has all the details you need to know to bake one of the best homemade chocolate chip cookie recipes.
How to make Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe?
- preparing time: 10 mins
- cooking time: 10 mins
- total time: 20 mins
- serving: 8
- One stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- chocolate chips or nuts,
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix and cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until the mixture is smooth & creamy.
Beat in the eggs and continue to beat until the mixture is smooth & consistent.
Add in the flour, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Mix it with a spoon until everything is even and the dry ingredients have dissolved properly.
Add a little bit of flour to the bowl and make sure you have a good and even consistency.
If you have chocolate chips or nuts, you can add them while mixing the cookie dough. Mix it evenly so that your chocolate chip cookie recipe will not be lumpy.
Place dough on a baking sheet and make sure that it is spread even together.
Bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake it for 10 minutes.
Make sure to let it cool and harden completely before slicing it into your desired shapes.
- Ensure your oven is preheated properly before putting the chocolate chip cookie dough inside. It would be best if you made sure that the chocolate chip cookie recipe dough is baked evenly so that you will get a delicious and soft result. Add as many chocolate chips or nuts as you want. After some time, you will find out how much chocolate chips or nuts to add to your chocolate chip cookie recipe when making it home.
Nutrition facts of Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
7 health benefits of the Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
1. high in fiber:
The high fiber content will help to keep your tummy nice and flat.
2. high in protein:
The high protein content will keep your muscles strong and hold on to the weight you want.
3. low in calories:
The low number of calories will ensure that you will not eat too much that you can’t control yourself.
4. low in sodium:
The low sodium content also keeps your body from retaining water, which is also good for maintaining a perfect figure.
5. good for weight loss:
the high amount of fiber and low of calories means that this food item is great for losing weight fast
6. high in calcium:
Calcium is great for your bones and helps strengthen them whenever needed.
7. healthy for your heart:
The high amount of things that are good for your heart also ensures that there is not much cholesterol or fats in it.
What is the most eaten cookie in the world?
It is the chocolate chip cookie. Of course, that is a very popular type of cookie worldwide, with many different types of chocolate chip cookies to choose from. When you think about chocolate chip cookies, you might think about various styles.
What makes a cookie chewy or hard?
A chewy cookie is usually made with a high-fat ratio to flour. They are also very soft in the middle. Hard cookies generally consist of more flour and less fat, so they are crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.
Why do my cookies turn hard after they cool?
1. Baking soda: We use baking soda to help cookies rise and become fluffy, but if there is too much of it, your cookies could turn hard. Be sure to check your recipe to see how much the recipe calls for, then add the exact amount or slightly less than called for. Wait until aft
2. Time: The longer a cookie sits out, the harder it becomes. Don’t er school or work to bake cookies since they need time to cool and set to be chewy.
3. Temperature: If the temperature in your kitchen is too high, your cookies will not be as soft and chewy. Try to keep your kitchen cool to bake soft and chewy cookies.
4. Baking time: Some people like their cookies to be crispy; others like them softer! Cookies that are too thin or flat will tend to bake more quickly than those with higher or unevenly distributed dough.
What cookies stay fresh the longest?
Fresh cookies normally have a longer shelf life, but not all do. If your cookies have a lot of butter, cream, and other ingredients, you can be sure that they will go bad quickly.
Generally speaking, cookies without these added ingredients will stay relatively fresh for longer. However, it depends on many factors; the type of flour and eggs used to make the cookie and how long it is kept after being baked.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you will find this article about Worst Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe helpful and informative. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.