If you’re a chocolate lover searching for a delightful and eggless treat, look no further than these delicious Chocolate Eggless Cupcakes.
They are moist, rich, and oh-so-chocolaty, making them a perfect dessert for any occasion. Whether you have dietary restrictions or want to enjoy eggless goodness, this recipe will satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Total Time: 40-45 minutes
- Serving Size: 12 cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Step by Step Directions:
1. Preheat the Oven:
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, ensuring each well is covered.
2. Sift the Dry Ingredients:
Sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Sifting helps to remove lumps and aerate the dry ingredients, ensuring a smoother cupcake texture.
3. Mix the Wet Ingredients:
Combine the sugar, water, vegetable oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl. Stir until the sugar is mostly dissolved and the mixture is well combined.
4. Combine Wet and Dry Ingredients:
Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients while stirring continuously. Mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; you want a smooth batter without lumps.
5. Fill the Cupcake Liners:
Fill each cupcake liner about two-thirds full with the batter using a spoon or a scoop. This will allow room for the cupcakes to rise while baking.
Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean. Keep an eye on them, as overbaking can make them dry.
Once done, remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Prepare the Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
While the cupcakes are cooling, making the delicious chocolate ganache frosting is time. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over low-medium heat until it’s just about to boil.
Please remove it from the heat and pour it over the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. Let it sit for a minute, then gently stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract.
9. Frost the Cupcakes:
Once the cupcakes are completely cool, generously spread or pipe the chocolate ganache frosting on top of each cupcake. You can get creative with your frosting designs.
10. Serve and Enjoy:
Your Chocolate Eggless Cupcakes are now ready to be enjoyed! These delightful treats are perfect for birthdays, celebrations, or simply as an indulgent dessert. Serve them with a glass of milk or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
These Chocolate Eggless Cupcakes are a fantastic addition to your dessert repertoire, and they are sure to please everyone, whether they follow a vegan diet or not.
They are bound to become a family favourite with their moist, chocolaty goodness. So, treat yourself and your loved ones to these irresistible eggless cupcakes!
Nutrition Fact Of Chocolate Eggless Cupcake Recipe
|Total Fat||14.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||8.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||83 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.8 g|
The 5 best variations of Chocolate Eggless Cupcake Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 cupcake cups with paper liners.
2. Beat 1/2 cup vegan butter, 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup tepid soy milk, cow’s milk, almond milk, or cashew milk, and 2 tsp vanilla extract until it becomes smooth and aerated.
3. Beat in 1 cup sugar, then another 1/2 cup sugar until it becomes light and fluffy.
4. In another bowl, blend the vegan butter with the vanilla mixture for about 2 minutes until it becomes creamy and supple. Then add the cocoa powder and blend again for about 2 minutes if needed.
5. Add in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt of soda, and mix well with a rubber spatula. Pour in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix them thoroughly until evenly distributed.
Why do cupcakes need eggs?
The eggs add a lot of moisture and fat to the cupcakes, contributing to a moist and tender crumb.
The fat from the eggs will also help in the baking process by ensuring that the cupcakes rise properly in the oven.
Also, if you choose to bake your cupcakes in paper liners instead of greasing and flouring the pan, you need to use eggs as a binder to add extra strength to your recipe. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to remove your paper liners from baked cupcakes.
This Chocolate Eggless Cupcake Recipe is easy and delicious. It is perfect for newbies or novices in the kitchen. It is quick to make and very simple to follow, so everybody can make it right at home and enjoy it with their loved ones.
If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends to let them enjoy the benefits of this recipe.