Who doesn’t love a warm, freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookie? This classic treat combines the wholesome goodness of oats with the decadent sweetness of chocolate chips, creating a heavenly combination that delights taste buds of all ages.
This article walks you through an irresistible Nestlé Toll House oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe that will surely become a family favorite.
Prepare to embark on a delightful baking adventure that will leave you with a batch of mouthwatering cookies that are crispy, chewy on the inside, and packed with delightful flavors. So, grab your apron, and let’s get baking!
How to make Nestle Toll House Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Total Time: 25-27 minutes
- Serving Size: Makes approximately 24 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add this dry mixture to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips, ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Enjoy a warm cookie from the oven with a glass of cold milk.
- Create an ice cream sandwich by placing your favorite ice cream scoop between two cookies.
- Crumble the cookies and use them as a topping for yogurt or ice cream.
- Serve alongside a cup of hot cocoa or coffee for a cozy treat.
- Pack them in lunch boxes or take them on picnics for a delicious snack.
- Crush the cookies and use them as a base for a delectable pie or cheesecake crust.
- Please share them with friends and family during holiday gatherings or special occasions.
- Serve the cookies with other baked goods for a dessert buffet.
- Use them to make ice cream cookie sandwiches by placing a scoop of ice cream between two cookies and freezing them.
- Customize the cookies by adding chopped nuts or dried fruits to the dough for an extra flavor twist.
- Calories: Each cookie contains approximately 180 calories.
- Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 2g
In conclusion, this Nestlé Toll House oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is a true delight for cookie lovers. With its perfect blend of wholesome oats and rich chocolate chips, these cookies are a treat for the senses.
The recipe is simple to follow, resulting in a batch of crispy cookies on the outside, chewy on the inside, and bursting with flavor. Whether enjoyed with a glass of milk, as an ice cream sandwich, or simply on their own, these cookies will surely bring smiles and satisfy cravings.
So, gather your ingredients, preheat your oven, and indulge in baking these irresistible oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Happy baking!