The hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe is a great way to get the taste of a hot chocolate milkshake in just minutes. This recipe is simple and will not disappoint. The only downside is that it makes more than two servings, so you may want to consider splitting up the recipe into two servings if you’re only cooking for one person. If you’d like, you can also serve this with whipped cream, but we don’t think that’s necessary for a healthy meal or snack.
What is Hot Chocolate Milkshake?
Hot Chocolate is made from melted Chocolate and hot milk or water. It can be served hot or cold and is often flavored with vanilla, cinnamon, melted butter, or marshmallows. The original drink, also known as an “espresso” or “cafe” au lait, is a European beverage consisting of espresso coffee and hot milk. The Swiss bartender Jean Neuhaus invented the first hot chocolate drink in 1845.
Hot Chocolate is sometimes made from powdered, ready-made cocoa or melted chocolate chips, with only water added. Hot chocolate recipes can vary widely, depending on the product and the particular recipe.
How to make Hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe?
- Prepare Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Services Size: 2
- 1/2 cup (100 g) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons instant hot chocolate powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (to taste, such as Truvia or Splenda)
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix. Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serves two.
Services ideas for Hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe:
- Serve this with a dollop of whipped cream on top for a more indulgent hot chocolate drink.
- Add toppings to make this more of an ice cream drink, such as sprinkles or crushed nuts.
- Make a larger batch and save leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use again. The hot Chocolate will keep for up to three days in the fridge.
- Use this as a hot chocolate mix to add with water and drink your hot Chocolate at home. This recipe makes enough hot Chocolate mixed with 4 cups of water.
Nutrition Facts of Hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Healthy benefits of Hot Chocolate Milkshakes
- It raises your blood sugar and insulin levels in a healthy way to give you energy.
- It Helps raise your metabolism and burn fat.
- It Helps you to feel fuller longer so that you won’t need as many calories but still feel energized throughout the day.
- Raise your serotonin levels, which are good for your mind, so you’ll be happier and more focused on everything you do!
- It Helps regulate your blood sugar levels so that you will never feel hungry or “hangry” even after a long day’s work.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in your body.
- It reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
- It Helps reduce inflammation in the body, which can help lower the risk of heart disease and other diseases.
- Great for improving digestion. (it’s a natural remedy for heartburn).
- Hot Chocolate can also act as an aphrodisiac that can help boost your libido levels!
Can you use hot chocolate powder instead of a milkshake?
Yes, you can use hot chocolate powder instead of a milkshake. By using hot chocolate powder, you can also use this as a hot drink to warm up in the wintertime instead of just an iced drink.
It’s an excellent drink for brain health because it improves mental function, helps prevent brain fog, and boosts memory!
What can you add to the hot chocolate mix to make it better?
Here are some ideas that you can add to your hot chocolate mix:
- Add a banana for natural sweetness and creaminess
- Try it with instant coffee if you have the extra time to make it a coffee hot chocolate drink. The coffee will give it extra caffeine and antioxidants that benefit your health!
- Add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the hot chocolate mix, and then add more to your hot drink to give it more caffeine, antioxidants, and a bitter taste.
- Add crushed nuts or almond bits for some extra crunch and natural flavor!
- Add toppings like sprinkles, or go to town with your hot Chocolate by covering the concoction with marshmallows!
- Add crushed nuts or almond bits for extra crunch and natural flavor!
This Hot Chocolate Milkshake Recipe is a great way to get the taste of a hot chocolate milkshake in just minutes! This recipe is simple and will not disappoint. The only downside is that it makes more than two servings, so you may want to consider splitting up the recipe into two servings if you’re only cooking for one person. If you’d like, you can also serve this with whipped cream, but we don’t think that’s necessary for a healthy meal or snack.
This recipe is a great way to get some quick calories in your body to power through the day!
I hope you enjoyed this article and will try it out. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions.